- 02-08-13, 10:31 AM #103
- 02-08-13, 10:36 AM #104
Re: Why is Instagram so necessary?
Google+ lacks a write API for similar reasons.
Instagram is a Social Network with almost as many users as twitter. If twitter is a big deal, then I don't know why Instagram should be forgettable.
Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.
- 02-08-13, 08:58 PM #106
Why go to Blackberry?? BBM, Security, Nice OS...etc.. Why go to Android or IOS....APPS. If BB had all the apps that Android and IOS had there would be no duopoly. My friend has a directv app, he can watch live TV right on his Droid. He uses it a lot. If he had a Blackberry he couldn't do that. How do you interest a person like that?
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-04-13, 03:07 AM #108
- 111 Posts
This explains it well - not just cos people NOW are using it and ask if BB10 phones have it "yet", but because the next generation of phone users will insist on it Why teens are tiring of Facebook | Internet & Media - CNET News
- CrackBerry Genius
03-04-13, 03:42 AM #109
- 2,922 Posts
I don't particularly care for it either way. Would be nice to have I guess but I don't really need it. I just want Blackberry to get all the major apps so that IOS/Android users can stop complaining "but you don't have __ X app." more than anything.
- By sim_plic_i_ty in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 22Last Post: 06-17-10, 03:03 PM
- By bigjay24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 23Last Post: 09-22-08, 09:01 PM
- By tennistim777 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 72Last Post: 07-12-08, 10:14 PM
- By 3kushn in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 12Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:54 PM
- By bubbadirect in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-08, 08:59 PM