To be honest there is nothing like a BB 10 phone. The OS is superb but now its getting frustrating.
    My FB notifications are visible but if i click on them its shows 'this post could not be loaded'
    My twitter shows old trends and old feeds.

Issue is not with apps not coming to bb10 but blackberry failing to update existing apps. And since android bb rumour came, bb has failed to bring any relevant change to bb10

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 02:06 AM
    [...]And since android bb rumour came, bb has failed to bring any relevant change to bb10

Posted via CB10
    Could it be that even BB is slowely thinking of deserting a sinking ship.......
    Sometimes it feels like that. I mean, there is no other explanation why it took them soooooo friggin' long to deal with the double typing issue and release a patch......I can't imaging that the leading phone software comps would take THAT long to deal with severe issues like that.
    Anyway, go ahead and try the Android BB when it get's released. Nobody is holding a gun to your head to stay with BB10. I will try the Venice too for sure. Sideloading on BB10 is bull- **** and generally way too time consuming to deal with.
    09-13-15 04:36 AM
    To be honest there is nothing like a BB 10 phone. The OS is superb but now its getting frustrating.
    My FB notifications are visible but if i click on them its shows 'this post could not be loaded'
    My twitter shows old trends and old feeds.

Issue is not with apps not coming to bb10 but blackberry failing to update existing apps. And since android bb rumour came, bb has failed to bring any relevant change to bb10

Posted via CB10
    Just another topic of the same question...

Why i will buy android bb-facebook-20150714-075648.png

Quot homines, tot sententiae!
    09-13-15 04:40 AM