Since BlackBerries are known for their email, I'm really surprised by how the email client seems to have not been tried on a power user at all.
    I've had no problems with sync but obviously others have.

Also,
    - There's no way to see who has sent you an email. The name will show up, not the email address.
    - 30 day sync only is stupid, why put this restriction on? Why can't we choose to have all our mail synced to make searching etc easier? Now we can only search 30 days of email?
    - If you have a mail sent to you with multiple ccs, you can't click on one of the cced email addresses and copy it, only the sender's name. This is just daft. It means I need to head for my computer to handle most of my emails because the client itself has very very limited functionality.

I can see no way to feed back these bugs to BlackBerry, I'm hoping some of the only people they look to for feedback can take these points and feed it to them, at the moment email on my Android was way way way better than this, and it's very frustrating because it doesn't need to be.
    02-06-13 05:16 AM
    if you hold their name 'label' it shows their email address?

edit: you need to reply to them, then hold their name label. I agree - nuts!
    02-06-13 05:19 AM
    if you hold their name 'label' it shows their email address?

edit: you need to reply to them, then hold their name label. I agree - nuts!
    Replying only works with the original sender.
    If you want to copy the address of someone who was cced in the original mail, your only option is to choose that person from the cc list, compose a new mail to them, then copy their address, the discard the new mail.
    It's daft. This email client hasn't been tried on anyone who uses email regularly.
    02-06-13 05:28 AM
    Mine isn't even downloading 30 days worth of emails, I have no idea why?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

It is silly to have 30 days as the maximum when on most emails apps you can set the number of emails to download.
    02-06-13 07:57 AM
    Mine isn't even downloading 30 days worth of emails, I have no idea why?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

It is silly to have 30 days as the maximum when on most emails apps you can set the number of emails to download.

yes, damn ridiculous. When you configured the mailbox, did you go to 'Advanced' first? That's where you tell it to do 30 days, otherwise it will do 7.
    02-06-13 08:02 AM
    Praying for a Gmail app to come to BB10...
    02-06-13 08:19 AM
    try Gmail in the Z10 browser - it's not ideal (you can put a shortcut icon on your home-screen though!) but it is very very good.
    02-06-13 08:21 AM