I have a serious issue that I've been dealing with since installing 10.3.1 (2267). For whatever strange reason, everything syncs ok EXCEPT for my contacts.

I've tried everything under the sun (reinstalled OS multiple times, completely wiped my device, etc) and the problem still persist.

I've noticed that if I repeatedly disable and re-enable Contact syncing via Settings (and then waiting an hour or two), the Contacts will eventually appear after about 5-10 attempts.

BUT, as soon as my Q10 soft resets for any reason (if battery dies, for example), all of my main Contacts completely disappear. Then I have to repeat the steps above every time.

There are a few other things I've noticed:

1) If I click "Edit Contact Folder Settings" button in Account Settings, it shows Contacts, LinkedIn AND "LinkedIn 2". I don't even have LinkedIn installed! So why is it showing two LinkedIn folders?

2) If I turn OFF the toggle switch to "Sync All Contact Folders" then click save, it doesn't actually save my settings (usually if something saves successfully, the devices seems to think for a few seconds, which doesn't happen). As soon as I go back to manually edit the Contact folders, the settings are reverted back to All Contacts.

I've done searches and found other threads of people complaining about the same exact issue with no real resolution. Who else is encountering this issue? And has anyone figured out a clear fix yet?

Not having access to my Contacts is kind of serious...
    03-02-15 04:22 PM
    I know you said ActiveSync but are you talking about Hotmail/Outlook/MSN, etc? If so, I had a problem with my account and it had nothing to do with the phone. Microsoft had to do something on their end to fix it. It took a couple of months but they finally fixed it. So before you bother with the phone, contact your ISP or Microsoft or whoever is hosting your account.

In the meantime, you can always export your contacts to a CSV file and then upload them to another Hotmail/Outlook account and it will sync perfectly. When you fix the issue, you can then export from Hotmail/Outlook back to your original account.
    03-02-15 04:52 PM
    I use MS hosted Exchange 2013. Not an option�

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-02-15 09:00 PM
    Geminiman, have you resolved this? I just upgraded from Outlook.com to Exchange ActiveSync, but haven't moved the contacts over yet. The upgrade alone was nightmare enough.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-30-15 07:34 AM