I drop in there to look for new Apps every once in a while. It's annoying that it recommends to me Apps I already have on my phone. Why can't it recommend only ones I don't have? Is there a setting somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:41 AM
    I drop in there to look for new Apps every once in a while. It's annoying that it recommends to me Apps I already have on my phone. Why can't it recommend only ones I don't have? Is there a setting somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    Interesting thought! Not sure there's a setting for customizing what shows up on your screen at the moment. But again, a nice thought. Almost like having your own customized ecosystem within the larger BlackBerry AppWorld Ecosystem.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:53 AM
    It probably could, but apparently doesn't. There's a lot they have to improve with BlackBerry World. Unfortunately, I doubt it's much of a priority right now.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:54 AM
    You want BlackBerry World to customize itself for your device? I agree, that's likely not at the top of their list.

If you really want good app suggestions, they post them here on CB once a week, I think.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    11-16-13 12:01 PM
    Within the next year you will probably get your request

For now they have a skeleton staff working on making the OS usable and industry leading

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:46 PM
    You want BlackBerry World to customize itself for your device? I agree, that's likely not at the top of their list.

If you really want good app suggestions, they post them here on CB once a week, I think.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it would be too complicated to screen out apps I already have from the Recommendations. It already knows what I have in My World.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:07 PM
    It's not about how complicated it is as much as it's whether it's something they have on their radar right now. Could probably be very easy to implement.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:18 PM
    I never pay any attention to what suggest. Did BBOS screen out apps already on the phone?

I don't think it would be too complicated to screen out apps I already have from the Recommendations. It already knows what I have in My World.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:19 PM