Hi Every one i am user of blackberry since it was first introduced in our country 2009 i guess.I have used black berry atleast 4 years.i had to leave it and move to android for some reasons because i am also a developer of mobile games in android ( Real Farmer Simulator ) is one of my famous game .At that time Black berry seems to be a competitor of a Ios(Some how ) but now i can see that black berry loses its charm to Android and IOS??
    09-29-16 01:21 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with CrackBerry. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you again and best of luck with your app.

answering your question... I'd say lack of interest from their dev and market share
    09-29-16 01:51 AM
    I would like to add, lack of open commitment to the OS leaving all who would think of trying a BlackBerry wouldn't. Another also well known factor is the lack of advertising so people don't say, "BlackBerry still makes phones?". Yes the onus is completely on BlackBerry for their failure.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 03:49 AM
    Rome wasn't built in a day. So is the case of BlackBerry10's lack of apps. BlackBerry themselves have to share most of the responsibility for lack of support to app developers, or at least, not so sufficient. App isn't all about games, and when I looked back at 2013, when BlackBerry 10 was first introduced, it was all about games. There are so-called big-name apps, such as :skype, snapchat, facebook, facebook messengers. None of the above has native BlackBerry 10 client apps. There are also some necessary business apps, but I don't know the names. Only do I know them from my friends, who aparted with BlackBerry only for those apps. Ecology is all it is about. Look at Apple, and I know why. BlackBerry 10 is a superior OS, to any other OS,but again, an OS can't compete; you need apps. They never really get it.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 09:24 AM