Hello there, I would like to know why devices like BlackBerry 10 OS does not have or not enable or not even as option in call screen like video calling? We have 3 G or even 4G what's the problem to have it???
    Samsung Galaxy S2 have it!! And it's pretty old device!!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 06:20 AM
    BBM Meetings maybe

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 06:25 AM
    BBM meetings is probably what you're looking for
    http://us.blackberry.com/enterprise/...-meetings.html

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 07:06 AM
    BBM meetings ok so I need to download it is it using any I'd like BBM pin?? Or just my number and the other side should have it also right?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 01:07 PM
    Nope -- a.) BBM Meetings is most definitely NOT "free," and b.) BlackBerry is discontinuing it next month.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    01-02-16 06:28 PM
    Oops. My brain inserted "free." Still, BBM Meetings is being discontinued (alas).

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    01-02-16 06:30 PM
    and they said to use something else (which I forgot the name of it)
    01-03-16 07:26 PM
    BBM Meetings was really Zoom meetings, licensed and packaged by BB from Zoom Communications. Now that BB is no longer renewing their license, they are recommending users transition to Zoom.

Anyway, to answer the original question: BB simply doesn't have the infrastructure or the money to build, staff, and maintain the infrastructure needed for video conferencing. That's why they outsourced it in the first place.
    01-04-16 12:01 PM
    BBM video? It works for me

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 04:10 PM
    BBM video can I also have it without Internet connection?? And I can search for it in android market?? For Android models?

Posted via CB10
    danifulger likes this.
    01-06-16 04:38 PM
    Not android models, only native BlackBerry 10. Just tested a nice feature on BBM video called screen sharing over video calling. What could want more whomever ?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by danifulger; 01-07-16 at 12:32 AM.
    01-06-16 04:53 PM
    BBM video can I also have it without Internet connection?? And I can search for it in android market?? For Android models?

Posted via CB10
    How would it work without a network connection? That's kind of a requirement for any communication system.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and raino like this.
    01-08-16 05:16 AM
    Hello there, I would like to know why devices like BlackBerry 10 OS does not have or not enable or not even as option in call screen like video calling? We have 3 G or even 4G what's the problem to have it???
    Samsung Galaxy S2 have it!! And it's pretty old device!!

Posted via CB10
    Zoom Cloud Meetings and WebEx. I've used both. Both work well.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    01-08-16 05:48 AM
    Yes, it should work without Internet connection, as long as you have at least a 3g family signal (3g, HSPA, HSDPA, HSPA+) and an option on your carrier subscription for video calling activated along with video minutes. For ex. where i live the video minutes option is expensive haven't seen anyone using it. It might be better with an internet option activated on your monthly plan or pre pay, pay as you go, whichever you have.
    http://crackberry.com/how-start-bbm-...-blackberry-10
    Last edited by danifulger; 01-08-16 at 06:52 AM. Reason: link
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    01-08-16 06:50 AM
    How would it work without a network connection? That's kind of a requirement for any communication system.

Posted via CB10
    where did he say network connection? he said Internet connection. A network connection is not an Internet connection is it?
    01-08-16 06:54 AM
    How would it work without a network connection? That's kind of a requirement for any communication system
    did i said anything about network connection network connection to me means airplane mode ON of OFF!!!
    Yes without internet connection just 3G network coverage needed in Samsung galaxy s2 its released 2011 , My z10 released 2013 doesn't have it thats why I was asking.
    01-08-16 07:17 AM
    Yes, it should work without Internet connection, as long as you have at least a 3g family signal (3g, HSPA, HSDPA, HSPA+) and an option on your carrier subscription for video calling activated along with video minutes. For ex. where i live the video minutes option is expensive haven't seen anyone using it. It might be better with an internet option activated on your monthly plan or pre pay, pay as you go, whichever you have.
    How to start a BBM Video chat during a phone call on BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com
    thanks bro for the re and the link!
    01-08-16 07:19 AM
    you're welcome. enjoy your Blackberry
    01-08-16 07:23 AM
    did i said anything about network connection network connection to me means airplane mode ON of OFF!!!
    Yes without internet connection just 3G network coverage needed in Samsung galaxy s2 its released 2011 , My z10 released 2013 doesn't have it thats why I was asking.
    Does 3G not connect to the Internet?
    01-08-16 07:34 AM
    Does 3G not connect to the Internet?
    3G networs enabled !!! not the date enabled just 3G because some people have it 2G for battery saving!!
    01-08-16 07:38 AM
    I know but you talk as if 3G doesn't connect to the Internet. Just semantics
    01-08-16 07:49 AM
    not necessarily. 3g means faster transmission towards the carrier's network and could allow voice and data at the same time.
    but 3g can be had without access to the internet, for eg. for video calling inside the carriers network or national video calling, hd voice without internet access, better signal or voice clarity etc.
    01-08-16 07:55 AM
    3G networs enabled !!! not the date enabled just 3G because some people have it 2G for battery saving!!
    I think you are referring to videocall on 3g without data plan, like in the year 2005 or so...the quality is pretty bad and many carriers don't support it...
    Be aware that not many manufacturers support this in the present ...
    Even androids don't have that by default, the TouchWiz has it from what I remember...so samsung...

Passported with touch keyboard
    01-08-16 12:27 PM
    BBM Meetings was really Zoom meetings, licensed and packaged by BB from Zoom Communications. Now that BB is no longer renewing their license, they are recommending users transition to Zoom.
    Thanks, Troy -- I'm a Meetings user and did not get what was going on.

01-08-16 06:04 PM
    Chen promised XBBM video over 2 years ago.

Then for the longest time the Chen apologists made the excuse that BBM Meetings fulfilled that promise.

Then BBM Meetings was discontinued.

One of the many examples why he can't be trusted.
    01-08-16 06:14 PM
29 12