- 06-21-13, 09:19 AM #3
I use it all the time, sometimes when I just want a quick answer but don't care to have them on BBM.
Also I recieve a lot of questions via PIN to PIN, and I'm assuming for the same reason.
- CrackBerry Abuser
06-21-13, 10:45 AM #4
- 179 Posts
I used to use it all the time but hardly anyone I know has a BlackBerry now. It was great when my carrier started charging me for texts from Canada to my American g/f. PIN messaging is free to any BlackBerry device in the world. Also, unlike sms there is no message length limit, and each message has a subject header. Sms is a joke by comparison.
Posted via CB10
- 06-21-13, 01:11 PM #6
- By rolltide78 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-12, 08:59 AM
- By hgiljr in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-11, 01:30 PM
- By sksahai in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-10, 01:53 PM
- By hgiljr in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-09, 08:37 AM
- By pakiyabhai in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-08, 04:43 PM