- 06-21-2013, 10:19 AM #2
Only situation I can think of going PIN-to-PIN is when you want whatever you say to be listed individually in the receiver's inbox.
But then, you could send an email...
So, beats me.
- 06-21-2013, 10:19 AM #3
I use it all the time, sometimes when I just want a quick answer but don't care to have them on BBM.
Also I recieve a lot of questions via PIN to PIN, and I'm assuming for the same reason.BBM Pin: 74A2BE7B
Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (WP8 GDR3 Lumia Amber)
Tablet: Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)
- CrackBerry Abuser
06-21-2013, 11:45 AM #4
- 143 Posts
I used to use it all the time but hardly anyone I know has a BlackBerry now. It was great when my carrier started charging me for texts from Canada to my American g/f. PIN messaging is free to any BlackBerry device in the world. Also, unlike sms there is no message length limit, and each message has a subject header. Sms is a joke by comparison.
Posted via CB10
- 06-21-2013, 02:11 PM #6
- By rolltide78 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:59 AM
- By hgiljr in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2011, 02:30 PM
- By sksahai in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 02:53 PM
- By hgiljr in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2009, 09:37 AM
- By pakiyabhai in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:43 PM