Just thought I'd put in a different thread title. Getting tiring seeing the hysteria over when the update will come and what it should have etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-16-16 08:12 PM
    What's there to care about?

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-16-16 08:14 PM
    I do. Not that I use their stuff or still have faith in them, just wanted to see how long are they going to play the waiting game.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    08-16-16 10:47 PM
    It's more about seeing how wrong they were in understanding and forecasting the certification they're waiting for.

That says a lot about how much they understand the way the certification process works nowadays.
    They shouldn't have given specific due date for months ago if they knew that it wasn't already approved.

Waiting for the update isn't about the update. It's about what it tells us in the end about the company.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    08-16-16 11:03 PM
    What's there to care about?

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    There's a new anti-phishing feature in the browser. I really want to start using that.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    anon(4295315) likes this.
    08-16-16 11:51 PM
    I don't care. I won't install it for at least a few weeks so that all the impatient folks can get all the bugs worked out.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    08-17-16 05:25 AM
    My phone works as it should and have no need for an update that offers no benefit for me. Perhaps in future updates they may value the BB10 community more and offer something to like our chops over.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 06:13 AM
    I don't care about it, my passport is running fine so far.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-17-16 06:25 AM
    I care.. My browser is definitely feeling its age. I'm hoping for some minor updates in the browser, BBmaps and camera.
    08-17-16 06:43 AM
    I care.. My browser is definitely feeling its age. I'm hoping for some minor updates in the browser, BBmaps and camera.
    If you really think there will be updates to those... I don't know what to say.
    SK122387 and goku_vegeta like this.
    08-17-16 06:45 AM
    I do! Good luck!!!!! Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 07:27 AM
    Bla1ze mentioned in another thread that the browser was getting some change or options added.

 Frosty White Q10  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    08-17-16 08:16 AM
    The only reason I care is, if it comes out, then JC at least sticks to his word on some things.

Still waiting on Thor to hook us playbook owners up with something after going back on his word a bunch of times. (anyone see him anywhere?)

Posted via CB10
    08-17-16 02:23 PM
    If you really can't read... I don't know what to say. (I mean, I posted my below answer a few posts above yours)

Sure, Camera and Maps won't be updated but please accept the fact the Browser has a new anti-phishing feature and some bug fixes in 10.3.3, as mentioned by Blaz1e and other testers.

08-17-16 04:50 PM
    The only reason I care is, if it comes out, then JC at least sticks to his word on some things.

Still waiting on Thor to hook us playbook owners up with something after going back on his word a bunch of times. (anyone see him anywhere?)

Posted via CB10
    I think he's busy with his reverse Midas touch: Ex-BlackBerry CEO Quits Wireless Charging Company Powermat - Bloomberg
    08-17-16 04:54 PM
    Just thought I'd put in a different thread title. Getting tiring seeing the hysteria over when the update will come and what it should have etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    Your wrong 100%, this is more about BlackBerry being on time and it never has been...........its also about being left behind..........I have a Priv but go back to my Passport all the time. Why for screen size as I use mine more for work than play.
    08-17-16 06:12 PM
    Well the last update wasn't all that perfect from bugs. (Android RT)
    08-17-16 06:22 PM
    The only thing I need and hope for in 10.3.3 is updated security certificates in the browser

Posted with my Z30 on CrackBerry 10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    08-17-16 06:34 PM
    The only thing I need and hope for in 10.3.3 is updated security certificates in the browser

Posted with my Z30 on CrackBerry 10
    They have updated those certificates in 10.3.3 (seriously)

08-17-16 11:55 PM
    I'm hoping android runtime gets fixed so apps uninstall properly.
    08-18-16 12:21 AM
    It's my opinion (who cares??) that anyone who has reached the age of reason, wouldn't have such low self esteem that they'd feel the need to have to use a mobile device to boost their ego.
    And there's just NO way anyone needs to be quacking away as much as they do.

And for those that get confused over the difference between a cell phone and a mobile device.... You really need to get that one sorted out first.
    It's time you (generally speaking) admitted you understand that when you purchase a new device before it's even releast to market and hasn't been tested by the masses yet, that it's not gonna be perfect.
    I can't believe how many times I heard someone say , in these threads, "Well, it should just work!"

If you're gonna stress out ,at least do it over something "worth" stressing about. If you took the time to look back and see how far we've come in such a short time and then follow it forward and see where it's heading, maybe you'd try to enjoy what is good about these devices while you can.
    The day they finally get it down perfect will also be the day that cell phones are traded in for a chip implant..... and, of course, once the chips settle in, the machines will take over and it's all down hill from there!

If you don't change your direction regarding all this nonsense and bickering , you're likely to end up where you're headed.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    08-18-16 12:33 AM
    Your wrong 100%, this is more about BlackBerry being on time and it never has been...........its also about being left behind..........I have a Priv but go back to my Passport all the time. Why for screen size as I use mine more for work than play.
    Ohhh! I get it! This isn't about mobile devices to you. You keep living that day, so many years ago ( in dog years) that the pack left YOU behind. But, if not for that you would have never gotten to be a stand in for Rin-Tin-Tin and own not just one chew toy, but two..

So, I've heard, you're making progress with the voice translator. just the other day I heard a "bark, bark came back as a ruff, rufff, grrrrrr, ruff. THAT had to be one exciting moment!\

Personally, It all sounds the same to me and you all look pretty much the same,too!
    08-18-16 12:49 AM
    I don't really care. I mean I want it since they said we were getting it, but I have no use for government certifications, my BlackBerry is my personal device and I'm just one of the regular consumers that is supposed to have abandoned BlackBerry long ago.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 12:57 AM
    To heck with 10.3.3, I care about if and when 10.3.5 will be released!

Posted via CB10 with my awesome Passport
    08-18-16 01:18 AM
    While not dwelling on past mistakes is good, You also , probably, should not wonder off too far down the yellow Brick road.
    It's hard enough to make it though one day for some. But, we're lucky that the future comes but one day at a time..
    08-18-16 01:25 AM
52 123