since launch till now seeing all complaing this that about the phone but hardly c any 1 list the changes.
    1. new os completly
    2.u can use it wit 1 thumb
    3. the hub, flow
    4.camera wits its unique features
    5. we wanted skype we got skype
    6. apps though need more good 1s to come bt the current lots is good 2
    7. profile custimisation is 1 thing they really messed bt i m sure a upgrade wil;l fix this
    8 the new touch n qwetry keyboard is so fast efficient
    9 no need to reboot r phones
    10. style n appreance r neat n looks deadly
    01-31-13 06:14 AM
    The problem I see is that they have taken some of the features of Android and iOS, made minor improvements to them, and then compare them to BB7. What features on there do the newest Android not have?

1. So is Android (if you don't have a playbook, all your apps need to be repurchased)
    2. Have to be more specific, I can use any touchscreen phone with 1 thumb (except the giant Samsungs)
    3. The hub isn't much of an improvement over proper notifications (for me at least)
    4. The newer Androids also have burst mode, it's not unique anymore (it was when it was first shown almost a year ago)
    5. So does every other platform
    6. Still pales in comparison to every other platform, even Windows phone
    7. This is a positive?
    8. Swype, swiftkey, physical Android keyboard
    9. This is more insulting to the older phones than praising the new ones. We never should have had to put up with that to begin with.
    10. So are the other platforms

You are comparing BB10 to BB7, and it's awesome, even though they took out of a ton of stuff. Unfortunately the stuff they took out is what made BlackBerries different. Things like holster detection, custom profiles/LEDs, BIS, an efficient way to select multiple messages, keyboard shortcuts, push email regardless of provider (POP3, IMAP without IDLE) and granular app permissions.

Saying the new phone is on-par with Androids and iPhones and it's so much better than BB7 is basically just saying how bad BB7 was. I'm not seeing anything that makes it better than any of the other platforms, and it makes it harder to defend it. I have never had trouble defending my 9900 because it had so many unique features, even if the ones most people wanted weren't there, and hopefully made some people think about getting one. If you have a fairly new Android or iPhone 5, why should you get a Z10? That is a much more difficult question than why you should upgrade from BB7, and one I don't have an answer to yet.
    ALXRoyale and brianatbb like this.
    01-31-13 03:31 PM
    its just a baby step blackberry will improve with time . this is just the start of things to come,
    02-01-13 02:19 AM
    As long as you feel that BB10 is the best ever for you, does it really matter what others think?
    02-01-13 02:22 AM