With a sudden anger I blocked my friend now I want to unblock. In dakota it was simpe, just go to options and delete pin from "ignored contacts", but OS10 don't have any options as well as no options button either. So how can I unblock a bbm contact?
    08-23-13 02:57 PM
    Made an edit so you get the right info!
    08-23-13 03:17 PM
    Go to the BBM app. Swipe from the top down. Go to settings. Scroll to the bottom. Click on Edit next to blocked contacts.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    BergerKing and john_v like this.
    08-23-13 03:28 PM
    Lol what did s/he do???

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 10:23 PM
    Go to the BBM app. Swipe from the top down. Go to settings. Scroll to the bottom. Click on Edit next to blocked contacts.

Ahahah so there is the options!

Thx mate
    BergerKing likes this.
    08-23-13 11:40 PM
    Lol what did s/he do???

Posted via CB10
    Ohh nothing special, u know woman things, cz of her my montana open a hole on my ceiling and now i own a q10.

I used to have apollo, which cannot be fixed after smashed on cement wall.

On the other hand, i smashed 9930 two time on marble floor after a quick service it was still working. (Phone shop told me to sell it quick, but i didn't) and the other day smashed on gypsum wall, ceiling and fall on wooden floor. After a quick service there is a dead line on the top of the screen, battery draining to quick, and only can talk in handsfree (need service again).

To be honest 9930 is the strongest bb i ever had where my z10 half screen gone black after dropping (not smash) on the floor. Bellagio also keep restarting after throwing and dropping (not smash also) to the floor.

Ps: nope no anger management problems here, i got angry only once a year, so once a year buy new bb
    08-23-13 11:53 PM
    Ohh nothing special, u know woman things, cz of her my montana open a hole on my ceiling and now i own a q10.

I used to have apollo, which cannot be fixed after smashed on cement wall.

On the other hand, i smashed 9930 two time on marble floor after a quick service it was still working. (Phone shop told me to sell it quick, but i didn't) and the other day smashed on gypsum wall, ceiling and fall on wooden floor. After a quick service there is a dead line on the top of the screen, battery draining to quick, and only can talk in handsfree (need service again).

To be honest 9930 is the strongest bb i ever had where my z10 half screen gone black after dropping (not smash) on the floor. Bellagio also keep restarting after throwing and dropping (not smash also) to the floor.

Ps: nope no anger management problems here, i got angry only once a year, so once a year buy new bb
    Wow wow just wow,,if u using iphone,how many times you will change handphone hahaha

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1323
    08-24-13 01:25 AM

Thank you for this. My wife and I were having trouble connecting and she accidentally did delete and ignore and we couldn't figure out how to undo it.

See? The crackberry search function works!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 10:44 PM