When replying to an email, the keyboard doesn't come up automatically anymore
    I kind of like that - the keyboard only pops up when I tap to position the cursor. When it shows automatically it covers up the bottom bar.

Same with me - Official 10.2 update, Google, Bing etc have gone as an extended search option. Doesn't seem to be a way to add them either, I used this a lot and am already missing it.
    Yep, they're missing for me too and not available in the extended search provider list for me to check off and bring back.

One of the simplest but frequently used applications around, the music player is unchanged or barely changed.
    Some music app improvements would have been nice but I see no reason why they can't add them in an App World release of the music player at a later date.

The browser changes were off target. The address bar auto hiding just introduces more fiddling about to operate the browser Yes, it needed shrinking but not turning into a jumping bean.
    Interesting, my address bar isn't going anywhere. I'm on a Z10, is this a Q10 thing due to the smaller screen? I know iOS7 introduced a hiding bar too.

Why are the bookmarks still as good as filed in random order. You never know where your bookmarks are going to be in the list from one use to the next. How about something radical like alphabetical order or push the boat out and allow the user to arrange their own bookmarks, like on real computers.
    Good point - I don't have much more than a screen's worth of bookmarks but it's annoying having them shuffle about. The tagging bit is also kind of weird.
    10-24-13 12:17 PM
    Because everyone has such a negative attitude towards BlackBerry, have a look around CB and tell me how many are positive threads. Everyone wants their dream smartphone and thinks everything "falls short" because it doesn't meet everything they have ever wanted.
    Do you people do this to the manufacturer or your cars, TV ect? There are a ton of features I'd like to see in my car that aren't there that maybe others have.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    Honestly, I'm not biased against them. I have many. But ya I'd say it falls short when a company releases software with fundamental tools missing from past generations. I'd say they fall short if built in functions of a new release don't work properly. So it's all in your definition. Clearly mine and yours differ. Let's accept that. It would be boring if everyone had the same opinion.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    Last edited by bubbbab; 10-25-13 at 02:15 PM.
    10-24-13 02:28 PM
    Installed theupdate for a Bell Z10. In applications I see my EE and Navigacja Orange(Polish). I'm in Ottawa, and these are apps for UK and Poland. Any one else receive these apps?
    Yes, I got them too. Surprised and a rad concerned, I am. They do delete easily though.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:12 AM
    It's like the UI is gradually becoming flat... the buttons, activity indicator, toggle button... etc

Dev. of "Data Usage Counter", "Alarm+", "Recycle Bin" for BB10
    10-25-13 07:19 AM
    I was hoping with this newer version that every junk mail I receive that it wouldn't add each email sender to my possible list of email recipients. As when I select compose email, every junk email I have ever received will show as possible email recipients. It should only show possible email recipients that I have responded to or ones that are already in my address book. Very frustrating!
    10-25-13 07:54 AM
    Sorry just tired of people constantly complaining about every step BlackBerry takes. Local news didn't issue article about bbm being released. It issued article about bbm possible false reviews.
    Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's curious that fake positive reviews for BBM garnered all the attention while the 10M reported downloads in 24 hours did not.

I can't help but imagine that if the company wasn't BlackBerry the bigger emphasis would have been on the popularity of an app launching simultaneously on Google Play and Apple's App Store skyrocketing to the Top Ten in multiple markets would have been the bigger story...
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-25-13 05:35 PM
    I would love to see your Performance Evaluation report, I am sure you always have a perfect score.
    Get a grip and give credit were it is due. Keep moving

Let's focus on the good stuff and ignore where improvements could be made? Sounds like a winning strategy to me.

Off-topic

Off-topic

If you have a password it would obviously require that before opening the message.

Off-topic

Off-topic
    10-25-13 07:13 PM
    Music player all songs:
    Go to playlists, select all songs.
    It's one of the auto playlists

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 08:19 PM
    The music app sucks really bad

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 05:37 PM
    10.2 fells short by not allowing users to completely delete/disable the "Games" app. If they don't want me to buy games from their shop, then I won't.

Where the heck is the Squircle loading icon?!

The mail app still doesn't allow for true imap support. I can't search the server for emails older than my phone's os install date. I can't search the All Mail portion of my GMAIL account.
    10-27-13 06:11 PM
    The music app sucks really bad

Posted via CB10
    Sure does. Whose bright idea was it to not allow an Artist-->Album browsing? Right now, if I want to browse my Beatles music (I have every album), then I need to scroll through every single song on one big long page. Absolutely ridiculous. Give me basic old-school iPod-like functionality and I'll be so happy.
    CDM76 likes this.
    10-27-13 06:13 PM
    First of all i'm very happy with 10.2 improvements but...
    Music app should have an equaliser option to get the best of your music.
    Balance shouldn't be entreprise only option. Just think of some japanese phones that sells very well just because there's a privacy mode (therefore called the cheaters' phone) that would turn out very useful when you want to let people play with you BB phone without sneaking over their shoulders to avoid them accessing some 'private' stuff!
    I hope in the next upgrades BB will implement those little but very useful things.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:15 AM
    Yes, it's curious that fake positive reviews for BBM garnered all the attention while the 10M reported downloads in 24 hours did not.

I can't help but imagine that if the company wasn't BlackBerry the bigger emphasis would have been on the popularity of an app launching simultaneously on Google Play and Apple's App Store skyrocketing to the Top Ten in multiple markets would have been the bigger story...
    Exactly!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:04 PM
    Let's make a list of where the new features in 10.2 fell short.

3) Priority hub - Flagged emails, even really old ones, all show as priority. Priority marking needs an option to remove priority mark on read messages.
    this is not a BlackBerry shortfall...it's yours...you are responsible for how far into the past your email should sync and that determines what shows up in the hub.

any mail flagged in the interval you set will get added to the Priority Hub
    10-30-13 12:37 AM
    I disagree with the OP. I'm loving 10.2 pple need to adapt

Rogers Deals and Discounts C0022C8F2
    10-30-13 12:40 AM
    I liked the old fly out style copy and paste better.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1767
    Wow! That surprises me. I can't get enough of the new method! So glad old method is gone. Very interesting. I am curious as to what makes some people like the fly out better...

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and walcolm like this.
    10-30-13 04:48 AM
    Should of release the z10 and q10 earlier and at the same ttime

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:28 AM
    Speed Dial Keys from Home for Q10.

Amazing that this happens after this tweet https://twitter.com/MichaelClewley/s...02452483297280
    10-30-13 08:40 AM
    I really struggle with the fact that we still can't out a shortcut to a file on the home screen the way we could on legacy devices.

Presented by Dr. Emmett Brown on BlackBerry Z41
    10-30-13 10:12 AM
94 ... 234