hi
    i need to access to the certs folder for setup my vpn but it's not accessible from WiFi sharing connection in 10.0.XXX OS that's appear only with WiFi sharing !
    how can access that folder now!

it's really important for me thx guys.
    12-30-13 10:58 AM
    hi
    i need to access to the certs folder for setup my vpn but it's not accessible from WiFi sharing connection in 10.0.XXX OS that's appear only with WiFi sharing !
    how can access that folder now!

it's really important for me thx guys.
    You don't need it any more.

Put the cert on your media card or other similar place, go to certificates, select "import" and point at it. Done.

The former requirement from 10.0 and 10.1 is gone; you can direct-load them now. I use both a machine certificate and a private CA; no problems.

10.2 allows loading of PERSONAL certificates as well, but at present the phone will not permit their use for S/MIME signing (wake up BlackBerry​ -- the code is on the phone but they block it for anyone not on BES)
    Ali Ara and strongo like this.
    12-30-13 11:12 AM
    thank you
    i did the same before but the problem is in setting VPN when i looking for my personal certificate ! there isn't mine however in certificate list in security section (setting menu) i can see my personal certificate which install perfectly.
    12-30-13 12:33 PM
    thank you
    i did the same before but the problem is in setting VPN when i looking for my personal certificate ! there isn't mine however in certificate list in security section (setting menu) i can see my personal certificate which install perfectly.
    Is the type of certificate set properly (when you import it, and you can change that) and was it properly issued with the correct capabilities flags set for it to work?

It'll show up if it's imported and set correctly -- I use this myself.
    12-30-13 04:15 PM
    Hi,

I�m trying to install a certificate that i put in my BB and when i go to import the files dont apears,
    How can i solve that?

Please help me!
    01-21-14 10:17 AM
    I downloaded the certificate right onto my phone. Then went to Import under certificates. That will bring up the download folder and I selected the certificate from there.

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:19 AM