My Z30 is not downloading latest OS 10.3.3 update released by blackberry, where can I download an authentic OS 10.3.3 from an authentic blackberry website?
    05-19-17 08:36 AM
    You can't, not if you want a working one.

Use this instead: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1098162/
    05-19-17 08:47 AM
    I'll just add that you don't need to worry about the OS files having been tampered with or something. Your BlackBerry will verify it.
    05-19-17 09:02 AM
    My Z30 is not downloading latest OS 10.3.3 update released by blackberry, where can I download an authentic OS 10.3.3 from an authentic blackberry website?
    From an authentic crackberry forum. Lol, just check around, you'll find one or someone will be nice to throw you the OS bone. You are welcome

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 07:29 PM
    Hehehehe nice reply very funny! Thanks for making me laugh, actually I am just afraid that the OS might me tampered with. I hope they keep updating the classic OS 10 regularly.
    05-21-17 06:34 AM
    Thank you Thurask, I will check the link. Actually I have already stumbled upon before now but was suspicious it might not be the right one but as you pointed it out is the right source so I will try downloading from here. And is it also true that Blackberry will verify the OS files as it installs? Never knew this before that blackberry verifies files as it installs externally! Are there any big known issues with this update too?
    05-21-17 06:47 AM
    All I know is to search bb10 archive here at cb.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    05-22-17 09:27 AM
    If you have a factory unlocked phone you can download the latest OS using BlackBerry Link. If your phone is a carrier-issued version, Link will download the latest version released by your carrier.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-22-17 09:30 AM
    Hehehehe nice reply very funny! Thanks for making me laugh, actually I am just afraid that the OS might me tampered with. I hope they keep updating the classic OS 10 regularly.
    You can't tamper with a BlackBerry OS.
    05-22-17 09:47 AM
    Hi, I have upgraded my z30 to 10.3.3 OS and after this my BlackBerry map app has become disabled. The app is there and you can't uninstall it. In BlackBerry App world it shows this app is not available for my handset where as before the upgrade this wasn't the case.
    All of my location history and favorites are stuck in there too and can't be extracted. Should I down grade back to OS 10.3.2?
    And how are you sure that you can't tamper with BB OS?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-17 05:06 AM
    Hi, I have upgraded my z30 to 10.3.3 OS and after this my BlackBerry map app has become disabled. The app is there and you can't uninstall it. In BlackBerry App world it shows this app is not available for my handset where as before the upgrade this wasn't the case.
    All of my location history and favorites are stuck in there too and can't be extracted. Should I down grade back to OS 10.3.2?

Posted via CB10
    Actually, you can tamper the OS image.
    You just need BlackBerry's signing keys and and as everyone knows those are just floating around the web for everyone to access.
    07-31-17 06:33 AM
    Actually, you can tamper the OS image.
    You just need BlackBerry's signing keys and and as everyone knows those are just floating around the web for everyone to access.
    I'll assume you're joking.
    07-31-17 08:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because the hardware on a BB10 device will only accept and install software signed by BlackBerry themselves. There is no way around this.
    07-31-17 08:20 AM
    Hi, this information you have given is really scary. So you do think that upgrading to OS 10.3.3 could possibly be tampered already? I have done auto-loader upgrade from the file provided by 'Thurask' on the crackberry. here is the link http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1098162/

Has there been any reported chances of tampering and what possibly could be tampered? The password keeper, Email Data, passwords?
    Have you also upgraded your set to OS 10.3.3 and how?
    07-31-17 08:24 AM
    Hi, this information you have given is really scary. So you do think that upgrading to OS 10.3.3 could possibly be tampered already? I have done auto-loader upgrade from the file provided by 'Thurask' on the crackberry. here is the link http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1098162/

Has there been any reported chances of tampering and what possibly could be tampered? The password keeper, Email Data, passwords?
    Have you also upgraded your set to OS 10.3.3 and how?
    You CAN'T temper. Period.
    mainely_linux likes this.
    07-31-17 08:27 AM
    Hi Conite, I faced some problem after upgrading to OS 10.3.3 with my z30. The link of my post is given here.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12976046

I have previously got help from you and Thurask on this forum thread here. So I followed you guys instructions to upgrade my z30, please read the link I have pasted.
    07-31-17 08:33 AM
    Alright! one says you can't get it tampered as the signing keys are with blackberry company itself and the other one says it is possible because the signing keys are floating on the web so who to believe?
    By the way every time I do security wipe and an upgrade the yahoo email client on BB 10 starts to mess up and doesn't integrate with different errors and excuses. I have been very successful in the past to resolve this issue but now I followed every bit of an instruction and from the blackberry support website as well but nothings works.
    Is there any light you could shed on this to help me out to fix this?

Thank.
    07-31-17 08:45 AM
    You CAN'T temper. Period.
    And what about the android blackberry sets which are not developed by blackberry itself?
    07-31-17 08:46 AM
    Hey Conite can I add you in my BBM to increase my social circle?
    07-31-17 08:48 AM
    Alright! one says you can't get it tampered as the signing keys are with blackberry company itself and the other one says it is possible because the signing keys are floating on the web so who to believe?
    By the way every time I do security wipe and an upgrade the yahoo email client on BB 10 starts to mess up and doesn't integrate with different errors and excuses. I have been very successful in the past to resolve this issue but now I followed every bit of an instruction and from the blackberry support website as well but nothings works.

Thank.
    The keys are NOT floating around. The claim to the contrary is ridiculous.

Yahoo mail is a pestilence. Use Outlook or Gmail.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    07-31-17 08:50 AM
    Conite,
    Your information seems OK and satisfactory about OS auto-loaders and authenticity of BB OS 10 itself.
    Yahoo is my main email and every one has it around the world I must access it some how. Some times it works after a long gap of time, you log in and it works. I may have to keep on trying.
    Shall I give you my BBM PIN? Can we use private messages here?
    07-31-17 08:58 AM

Thank.
    Sorry I was just joking, no way you can change anything in the image and get a bb10 device to load it
    07-31-17 09:03 AM
    Arghhh Mr. Huusi that wasn' t a nice joke or may be I didn't catch your sarcasm. Anyway I am stuck on yahoo email client setup on z30 and is stubbornly not getting itegrated again!!! any help please?
    07-31-17 09:08 AM
    Arghhh Mr. Huusi that wasn' t a nice joke or may be I didn't catch your sarcasm. Anyway I am stuck on yahoo email client setup on z30 and is stubbornly not getting itegrated again!!! any help please?
    The easiest thing to do, is to just remove an add back the email account every now and then. That's what my friends on Yahoo tend to do.
    07-31-17 09:22 AM
    You can't tamper with a BlackBerry OS.
    Yes and no. And not exactly tamper, more like tweak? The old bbos if you autoloaded you could unlock all themes by editing a certain file to remove carrier tags.
    07-31-17 09:45 AM
41 12