Mid August and where is 10.2?
    We gave them an influx of cash and accepted a lack luster,crippled /mediocre operating system except for the Hub of course. Now Berry is bringing out Q10, Q5 a new 7.1 model but haven't given crap. Sure Maintenance updates. Still have to have programs in active windows. No running alarm programs in the background. Can't really customize the Hub and remove Twitter, Linkden or place them up or down. Great they bring out cheaper new models but Damn I paid good dollars for my Z10 and get ignored. My vented. 02
    08-09-13 10:17 PM
    Mid August and where is 10.2?
    We gave them an influx of cash and accepted a lack luster,crippled /mediocre operating system except for the Hub of course. Now Berry is bringing out Q10, Q5 a new 7.1 model but haven't given crap. Sure Maintenance updates. Still have to have programs in active windows. No running alarm programs in the background. Can't really customize the Hub and remove Twitter, Linkden or place them up or down. Great they bring out cheaper new models but Damn I paid good dollars for my Z10 and get ignored. My vented. 02
    BlackBerry never once gave a release date for 10.2, at most they have said a developer SDK in June, and the Gold SDK in Aug. After Gold it's usually another month or two before release.

So chill out. If you want a early 10.2 install a leaked OS
    08-09-13 10:22 PM
    Not sure what was crippled but my z worked beautifully since day one. I also own all top devices from other platforms but have since abandoned them for BB10 they are not better in my honest and spoiled opinion......my holdings Co. will opt for BB10 over byod........i also recommend loading a leak.....10.2 is yummy so far

Posted with ma delicious Z10 or ma yummy Q10
    08-09-13 10:37 PM
    I just realized you made a thread on this subject, and I closed it stating the same thing in my other post. If you make another post like this, so help me, i have a ban hammer ready
    08-09-13 10:39 PM