Now that iOS, Android and even Windows Phone have got their share in WhatsApp video calling, I was wondering what must be WhatsApp Inc. Idea of video calls for BlackBerry 10?

Via Z10. OS 10.3.2.2876
    11-19-16 09:00 AM
    I think the dev said it was unlikely they would dvelop new features for BB10 whatsapp. You can have a look in the apps forum.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 09:45 AM
    Yup or use the android version to use video calling
    11-19-16 09:47 AM
    Now that iOS, Android and even Windows Phone have got their share in WhatsApp video calling, I was wondering what must be WhatsApp Inc. Idea of video calls for BlackBerry 10?

Via Z10. OS 10.3.2.2876
    The fact that the app is going to be phased out next June is a strong indicator there will be no new features.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 01:17 PM
    This is the only reason why people not using BlackBerry. Now still there is 7 month left to work whatsapp. Bt you guyz can't give us a update I sincerely hate this behaviour of BlackBerry. You guys don't think of the customers you just thinking of yours that whatsapp don't work in june. Wow great in this way you never proceed your legacy understand.

Khursheed
    11-19-16 02:36 PM
    This is the only reason why people not using BlackBerry. Now still there is 7 month left to work whatsapp. Bt you guyz can't give us a update I sincerely hate this behaviour of BlackBerry. You guys don't think of the customers you just thinking of yours that whatsapp don't work in june. Wow great in this way you never proceed your legacy understand.

Khursheed
    You do realize that Crackberry is NOT Blackberry and that WhatsApp is pulling support on BlackBerry's essentially dead OS ...not the reverse?

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus and co4nd like this.
    11-19-16 03:14 PM

Khursheed
    Who are you talking to? You are in the Crackberry forums, which has nothing to do with BlackBerry (other than giving us a way to ask questions and receive answers to those questions).

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Vistaus and co4nd like this.
    11-19-16 04:02 PM
    Who are you talking to? You are in the Crackberry forums, which has nothing to do with BlackBerry (other than giving us a way to ask questions and receive answers to those questions).

Agreed, it almost sounds like he is saying all of us are employed by BlackBerry and that we own WhatsApp and are not adding functionality. Best to just ignore people like that.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    11-21-16 12:20 AM
    Agreed, it almost sounds like he is saying all of us are employed by BlackBerry and that we own WhatsApp and are not adding functionality. Best to just ignore people like that.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    True enough.

11-21-16 01:53 AM
    I don't blame whatsapp, why should they care about bb10 if blackberry won't support.... its up to chen to make deals with facebook and big social media apps... he never tried....amazon apps is not trying....

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold likes this.
    11-21-16 08:22 AM
    I don't blame whatsapp, why should they care about bb10 if blackberry won't support.... its up to chen to make deals with facebook and big social media apps... he never tried....amazon apps is not trying....

Posted via CB10
    You've got it backwards.

11-21-16 10:17 AM
    Lol! Microsoft threw MILLIONS and NOBODY would develop for them.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 01:08 AM
    Lol! Microsoft threw MILLIONS and NOBODY would develop for them.

Posted via CB10
    WhatsApp is. For Windows Phone 10 atleast.

Via Z10. OS 10.3.2.2876
    11-22-16 06:47 AM

Khursheed
    It has nothing to do with BlackBerry. App developers need a certain degree of user base so that they can maintain the app or let's say, keep it running, meaning they need to have a lot of users on a certain platform. Is it the lack of sales that results in developers not interested in BlackBerry, or the other around? We never know.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 08:17 AM
    It won't happen. It's meaningless because in the end the WA BlackBerry version app will begone forever on June 30th of 2017.

You have to move on to newer devices with supported Android apps, because eventually WA will roll-out newer updates for security patches.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 11-23-16 at 09:12 PM.
    11-23-16 11:32 AM
    It won't happend. It's meaningless because in the end the WA BlackBerry version app will begone forever on June 30th of 2017.

You have to move on to newer devices with supported Android apps, because eventually WA will roll-out newer updates for security patches.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but good thing WA isn't a must have app to communicate with others. I'm pretty sure BlackBerry 10 users won't lose any sleep after WA exits BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 02:32 PM
    Yeah but good thing WA isn't a must have app to communicate with others. I'm pretty sure BlackBerry 10 users won't lose any sleep after WA exits BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10

True.. but some users goes to BBM but it's also not a must have app either..

I personally like them both.

But fact is realistically, logically and statically. I'm honest (in my opinion), on a scale like 8 to 10 for 100% users prefer and uses more WA then BBM on global world wide.

And BBM is like 5 to 10 for 100% that many users uses on global world wide.

Both two apps has the same common given features but there is one slightly diffrence between the two apps.

BBM only has the built-in advertisments/banners/commercials that you can't ignore them or get rid off completely and WA doesn't have it. Maybe that's why so many users prefer WA over BBM.

Posted via CB10
    RAZiHaD likes this.
    11-23-16 09:29 PM