I don't know, I just don't have the time to use WhatsApp as it is really high maintenance and very laborious.

The reason I'm saying this is because I get plenty of media being shared over and over from the 60 group chats that I have on WhatsApp. That means possibly 100's of the same pictures and videos being shared at various times. I have to go back and delete them one by one and it's really time consuming until I refuse to look at these media shared to me.

If I don't go back to delete them, they use up my built-in memory on my phone thus making it slower or hang.

WhatsApp also is really lacking in features and emoticons too. I just can't accept that. That said I'm still being forced fed with it anyway.
    It looks so funny that you are participating in such a lot of groups that an average person don't participate, and still you say you have no time and bla... bla bla... Why not exist groups and stay at peace? The problem is not with the software, but how you are engaging yourself with it
    11-16-16 03:19 AM
    well you have another 6 months...than what?
    I think the good thing is, that we can avoid Android version for 6 more months. The Android apps generally deteriorate the great BB10 experience, IMO. So, I wish to have minimal Android apps on my BB10 device and this extension by WhatsApp helped me to some extent.
    11-16-16 03:25 AM
    Well I just find out that WhatsApp introduced video calling as well
    Attachment 412235

Posted via CB10
    Majority of recent new features that arrived on WhatsApp for Android and iOS were skipped for WhatsApp for BB10... same is the case with this video call feature.
    11-16-16 03:28 AM
    You can not like WhatsApp for whatever reason, but you have to admit that it's probably the best maintained and developed "big name" 3rd party app in BBworld (also helps that there are very few other "big name" 3rd part apps in BBworld).
    11-16-16 04:28 AM
    You can not like WhatsApp for whatever reason, but you have to admit that it's probably the best maintained and developed "big name" 3rd party app in BBworld (also helps that there are very few other "big name" 3rd part apps in BBworld).
    I think it the most used messenger app globally, so it must be so popular on BB10 devices too.
    11-16-16 05:04 AM
    It looks so funny that you are participating in such a lot of groups that an average person don't participate, and still you say you have no time and bla... bla bla... Why not exist groups and stay at peace? The problem is not with the software, but how you are engaging yourself with it
    It's quite simple really. Use it for work so probably 20 or more with the same group of colleagues but they are for different projects or programs. Essentially they are the same people.

Another 3 groups with my family and extended family. 5 different groups with my classmates from different schools and colleges. And the list goes on. So when someone sends a Christmas greetings video or a Happy birthday video I will get many many copies of it coz it is likely repeated by someone else in the same group or a different group EVEN WHEN I BLOCK AUTO DOWNLOAD. The reason is because I downloaded one copy of that picture one time in one group whether or not I have deleted it. Sigh.......
    11-16-16 05:04 AM
    Roses and unicorns today. In 6 months it'll be more hate and discontent as the final deadline looms. Postponing the inevitable doesn't make it any less inevitable.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    11-16-16 05:48 AM
    Has the BB10 app been updated so that you can uncheck this box? https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/general/26000016
    11-16-16 05:56 AM
    I have been a long time BlackBerry Fan and I love my Z10. The size fit the palm of my hand super. I love the BB 10 OS.

However it has come to this time in my life that a android or apple telephone suits my life better. Don't get me wrong I like BlackBerry a lot. I don't use my phone a lot and don't use a lot of Apps. However all the apps I used are no longer with BlackBerry. All the Banks in the Netherlands has stopped Apps for BlackBerry and the Netherlands is very know for their online banking thrue mobile phones.

I am not lazy but when a bill comes in the mail. It's just so much father to get your phone and open the mobile banking app and pay the bill. Instead of power up my laptop and go to the internet and login. BlackBerry lots is compaired to android and apple.

Secondly I like to listen to music and I use Spotify for that. I can't even use that App anymore. Puuh. Such a shame...

Then here in the Netherlands we have our own kind of E-Bay it's called marktplaats. I shop here sometimes but I also sell a lot of old stuff on here as well. With Android or Apple they got the Apps so you take the pictures of the stuff you want to sell and BAAM is on the site. With BlackBerry it's taking a picture, send it to my e-mail address, download it put in on the site (marktplaats). So much work!!!!

I got Lyme disease and I am making my own website to blog about it and get the word out about lyme disease since the epidemic is growing here in Europe as America. I use Instagram, Youtube and sone my own website about the disease. It's just so much easier with a google phone or apple.

Don't get me wrong one friend of mine and I am the last ones I know here in the Netherlands with Blackberry and we have a lots of friends. And we love the new security software on the Dtek phones. However they're not really beautiful devices to look at like the Z10 and Q10 or even the Passport or Classic.

So this my last post on Crackberry as I will be switching to and google phone like LG nexus 5X or the google pixel however that one is just a little expensive.I don't get why the google pixel is twice as expensive in Europe than America...this is weird....

Let me know what you think of my decision!

Greetz,

Ralph
    11-16-16 08:19 AM
    I think it's good, even if it's only for a few more months and not lifetime, maybe it can gives time to change strategies and later having omre time.
    11-16-16 09:59 PM
    Front page CB blog post
    Thank you kindly.
    11-16-16 10:59 PM
    Mercury
    11-16-16 11:40 PM
    well you have another 6 months...than what?
    Mercury

Posted via passport
    11-16-16 11:41 PM
    Maybe you can keep 2 devices, one BB10 device and another for app usage (either an iPhone or an Android).

It is apparent that BB10 OS lacks lots of native apps, it allows using Android apps to be installed on it, but still it isn't always so that those apps works well. The Android and iOS have moved too well with availability of apps, compared to BB10OS.

If you are still to decide on just one device, I recommend iOS over Android as Android is quite inefficient to use processor power, RAM, battery and data. iOS does it much better.
    11-17-16 01:56 AM
    Whatsapp is really great so far. Not only for you. But this app has lots of users around the world.
    11-17-16 05:19 AM
    Let it go, let it go
    Turn away and slam the door
    I don't care what they're going to say
    Let the storm rage on
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    It's funny how some distance,
    makes everything seem small,
    and the fears that once controlled me,
    can't get to me at all.
    It's time to see what I can do.
    To test the limits and break through.
    No right, no wrong, no rules for me!
    I'm free!

Ching-A-ling-A-ling!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 05:27 AM
    I'm using Android version for a time and now I'm used to it. There is nothing that I miss from BBOS version.
    11-22-16 07:43 AM
    Look the comment of Whatsapp in appworld.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=en&lang=en

I have not tried it yet but the new update of WA-BB not sent video?!!

I install WA-Android in my BB and I go ahead.
    I work with my BB,
    You will not never have to me as you want
    11-23-16 08:19 AM
    lacking video chat on bb10,

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 11:32 AM
44 12