Is what'sapp really doesn't work aftr 31dec..
    What should we have to do... aftr that... on BlackBerry z10

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 05:50 AM
    Sideload using snap but it may not work as well as the official whatsapp
    10-26-16 06:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do not start a thread (multiples expected) at that time asking other people what to do! Take some time and consider your options and act like a grown up and make your own command decision. Do no tell us (AKA the world) what you decided on your own! We don't care.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    10-26-16 06:07 AM
    Do not start a thread (multiples expected) at that time asking other people what to do! Take some time and consider your options and act like a grown up and make your own command decision. Do no tell us (AKA the world) what you decided on your own! We don't care.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh? If you're not interested in reading/answering then why even open the thread? Yes, he/she should do some digging and figuring out what will happen, and this issue has been discussed. But some just don't have the background or ability and ask those that do for help. Isn't that part of why these forums exist?

To answer the question... I believe it will continue to work fine. Only problem will be that if a fundamental change will be made the functionality will worsen and eventually may stop working all together. When that will be is anyone's guess...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 09:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Simple search will find opinions on the subject.

I think you misinterpreted their post. While the post itself implies laziness, the poor English suggests they are asking what to do with their BB after dec 31 if whatsapp disappears. They haven't decided anything.
    10-26-16 09:31 AM
    To answer the question... I believe it will continue to work fine. Only problem will be that if a fundamental change will be made the functionality will worsen and eventually may stop working all together. When that will be is anyone's guess...

Posted via CB10
    It will not continue to work fine.
    The app will expire, and the servers will eventually stop letting it connect.

We put in all these warnings, as annoying as they are, to give users ample time to switch to a supported platform to continue using the app.
    The fact that a new thread on this topic seems to appear almost every day, where someone is newly surprised, just proves the necessity of these constant reminders.
    10-26-16 11:00 AM
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, eh? If you're not interested in reading/answering then why even open the thread? Yes, he/she should do some digging and figuring out what will happen, and this issue has been discussed. But some just don't have the background or ability and ask those that do for help. Isn't that part of why these forums exist?

Posted via CB10
    You're incorrect on so many levels.

10-26-16 11:38 AM
    Simple search will find opinions on the subject.

I think you misinterpreted their post. While the post itself implies laziness, the poor English suggests they are asking what to do with their BB after dec 31 if whatsapp disappears. They haven't decided anything.
    The poor English only shows the sad state of the educational system.

10-26-16 11:39 AM
    Why is whatapp so damn important to people? What about paper pen and the good old post office...

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 11:48 AM
    Use the android apk on your BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 01:08 PM
    It will not continue to work fine.
    The app will expire, and the servers will eventually stop letting it connect.

We put in all these warnings, as annoying as they are, to give users ample time to switch to a supported platform to continue using the app.
    The fact that a new thread on this topic seems to appear almost every day, where someone is newly surprised, just proves the necessity of these constant reminders.
    Thank you for your answer but, do you thing that an app should do this blackmail to people to change their device???

I don't think so. You are supposed to be free but you should put a lot more annoying warnings to tell people that they sold their souls giving away their conversations and their privacy to be used against them and recomending then not to use such app,

Posted via CB10
    bbtino likes this.
    10-26-16 02:00 PM
    Why is whatapp so damn important to people? What about paper pen and the good old post office...

Posted via CB10
    Horse and buggy should be making a comeback.
    10-26-16 02:06 PM
    The poor English only shows the sad state of the educational system.

What can "we" ascertain from the original posters I.D.? Let me make my prediction, English is not their native language. Yours?
    10-26-16 03:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is there an app for that?

Posted via CB10
    Vladislavt likes this.
    10-26-16 04:02 PM
    We are awaiting the inevitable
    Unfortunately we have to leave BB10 and it will be a sad day. Someone setup a place to mourn

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 04:04 PM
    Use the android apk on your BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    Is it safety for privacy?
    10-26-16 04:06 PM
    Is it safety for privacy?
    Safety from whom; governments or corporations? BB will give up your info to any corrupt government that has a valid court order from that country. WA does not have that capability.
    10-26-16 04:10 PM
    What can "we" ascertain from the original posters I.D.? Let me make my prediction, English is not their native language. Yours?
    Looking back at what I said about the sad state of the educational system, one can be certain of the fact that you are another glowing example of its shortcomings.

10-26-16 04:14 PM
    Safety from whom; governments or corporations? BB will give up your info to any corrupt government that has a valid court order from that country. WA does not have that capability.
    I mean : Apps that don't from bbw "android apps or apk", is it safety ? "no virus no Malicious software"
    10-26-16 05:10 PM
    I mean : Apps that don't from bbw "android apps or apk", is it safety ? "no virus no Malicious software"
    If you get your apks from official sources not a browser link then the risk of malware is low. The apps themselves may be designed to give info to the company and there is no way around that.
    10-26-16 05:13 PM
    If you get your apks from official sources not a browser link then the risk of malware is low. The apps themselves may be designed to give info to the company and there is no way around that.
    Thank you 🙏
    Please Can you recommend me about source for apps ? "Aptoid, google play, 1mobil market, apkmiror , ........." ?
    10-26-16 05:20 PM
    Only Google Play has anti-malware measures so thats the best source. Install Snap or Cobalt to get those apps. ApkMirror would be the other option. They don't have a server side malware detector like Play does but the site was created by AndroidPolice, one of the major Android news/review sites and it lists the app hash so you can verify apk integrity yourself.
    10-26-16 05:36 PM
    Only Google Play has anti-malware measures so thats the best source. Install Snap or Cobalt to get those apps. ApkMirror would be the other option. They don't have a server side malware detector like Play does but the site was created by AndroidPolice, one of the major Android news/review sites and it lists the app hash so you can verify apk integrity yourself.
    Thank you very much
    10-26-16 05:42 PM
    Looking back at what I said about the sad state of the educational system, one can be certain of the fact that you are another glowing example of its shortcomings.

I do quite well for myself, thank you. Probably more so than you If I had to count all my abilities.
    10-27-16 07:43 AM
    I m using android whatsapp in my z30 without any issues.. downloaded from 1mobile...I think no problem to use whatsapp after dec31 in all BB10

Posted via CB10
    10-27-16 10:25 AM
53 123