- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 06:46 PM #2
- 975 Posts
Probably the Telus My Account app, considering that you're on Telus. That's what it downloaded on mine during the setup. If you don't want it (I didn't), you can just remove it in BlackBerry World.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (220.127.116.116), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- CrackBerry Master
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM #6
- 1,056 Posts
It could be a country related update. So if you were to VPN through a port that opens in the US, you would get another 3meg update. At least that has happened to me when I first brought my PlayBook to work and our company VPN IP address is in Michigan.
- CrackBerry Abuser
- 170 Posts
Thanks for the responses.
I grabbed a Koodo Z10 and put my Telus SIM card in it, and it A) worked flawlessly, and B) Is exactly the same as a Telus Z10 (Apps, browser shortcuts), so it must pull this information from the SIM. I'm crossing my fingers on how carrier updates will work on it, since I know Telus is pretty good with BlackBerry updates, and I'm not sure about Koodo.
- By spuding102 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2011, 10:49 AM
- By larsn33 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-05-2010, 01:49 AM
- By LSphone in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 51Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:50 PM
- By haymoose in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 112Last Post: 04-10-2009, 08:14 AM
- By haymoose in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 32Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:35 PM