Hi guys!!

Lately I 've been getting my HUB misbehaving that I have to reset my Z10 to get it back right. My sister has a Z10 and it's also doing the same things. for instance:

- I swipe it to the main feed and press 'Hub' so I get into the entire group of messages, but when I select a specific criteria, for example, Gmail or Twitter, or BBM it stays in the main feed, it doesn't do anything.

- If I select a specific message, it take a few seconds (like processing) the screen brightness decreases a little bit and then increases back to normal intensity and it doesn't open the selected message (not response at all)

- And the last thing I've notice, when I am in the active frame page (in tha case that have any active frame open) and swipe right the screen to get into Hub, it doesn't open, the active frames page swipe back left by itself and it doesn't allow me to go into the Hub, instead, I see, when I hold with the finger that the Hub is completely black.

It's important to mention that these issues are temporally, it gets fixed for a while after rebooting, but after couple days, they are back. Is anybody else going through this mystery besides my sister and me???

Thank you!
    08-27-14 12:10 PM
    What OS version are you using? 10.2. Something? Is it a carrier released OS or a development OS that you picked up from here? Stable releases are the carrier / blackberry released OS's only and those are the stabler ones. If you reload or roll back and check if the problem is gone, then you have found out what caused the bug.
    On the Hub - there's settings, if you can check what the settings for messages are configured like, then you can try resolving it.

Published by an awesome Z30! Oohya!
    08-27-14 12:19 PM
    What OS version are you using? 10.2. Something? Is it a carrier released OS or a development OS that you picked up from here? Stable releases are the carrier / blackberry released OS's only and those are the stabler ones. If you reload or roll back and check if the problem is gone, then you have found out what caused the bug.
    On the Hub - there's settings, if you can check what the settings for messages are configured like, then you can try resolving it.

Published by an awesome Z30! Oohya!
    Carrier: Orange Dominicana
    Blackberry Z10
    STL100-1
    OS 10.2.1.2977

Thank you my friend!
    08-27-14 02:11 PM
    I just came to the forum to see if anyone else had this issue. My Z10 was doing the same earlier this evening... new messages showed in the Hub, but selecting a message in any of my accounts did nothing. While I was typing this message, it cleared itself without any action by me and is now working OK. THAT is pretty strange. I've had this happen before today and each time had to do a restart to clear the glitch.

I haven't installed anything new lately. My OS is 10.2.1.2976 on VZW.
    08-27-14 09:45 PM
    Try to close apps that are eating your memory.

Choose what you don't actually need for the moment. Here's a sample.

What's the matter with the HUB?-img_20140828_182818.png

I'm thinking that's a low memory issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 05:29 AM