I'm downloading Skype, Instagram, and Netflix simultaneously....
    01-19-13 03:24 AM
    Launch Codes for sure...
    What is that?
    01-19-13 12:06 PM
    01-19-13 12:43 PM
    Kindle
    Pageonce
    Audible
    Podtrapper
    Some newsreader app
    01-19-13 12:50 PM
    Most of my needs are, like others, covered w/what BB10 is expected to ship with (BBTravel, etc). Else:

Paid: SmartAlerts, BerryBuzz, Nobex Radio, Tapatalk, Datavault (if Ascendo will get back to supportin' BB)

Free: Some Twitter app (if native is lackluster), news aggregator, RPN calculator (willing to pay!)

Sent from a mysterious device beyond your wildest imagination...
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-19-13 01:03 PM
    BBM music. Let's rock 'n roll this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-19-13 01:08 PM
    Free : Instagram
    Paid : Tapatalk
    Game : Stick Tennis
    01-19-13 01:22 PM
    Shazam, Scoremobile,Pandora,Cardstar
    01-19-13 02:09 PM
    Some Google Reader app. I need my news.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-19-13 02:16 PM
    jetpack joyride.... simples
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-20-13 08:35 AM
    Poynt
    Best available task appointment scheduler or manager
    Exgis expenses
    Fuel economy
    BB Travel

Cardstar
    Games?
    01-20-13 11:16 AM
    Five flashlight apps and five fart apps.

I can't wait to have that much choice
    01-20-13 12:50 PM
    hummm just from the small amount of post so far i really do believe BlackBerry owners aren't huge app ppl also due to the fact we didn't have a lot to choice from. Looking forward to see how this thread turns out.
    To be fair, people are unsure what stuff will even need to be downloaded, we have seen screens with the likes of fb, twitter etc already on them, but will the devices launch like that or will those need to be downloaded too, you also have the issue of us not actually knowing for sure what is going to be there.
    01-21-13 09:48 AM
    Instagram and Tapatalk *grins* And anything else I can get my hands on.....If the launch prices are as good as the new rumors are saying...Ill buy EVERYTHING!! LOL!! C'mon BB10!! We Believe!!
    01-21-13 09:58 AM
    i c a lot of ppl like instragam is it really thats cracked up to be
    01-21-13 11:15 AM
    Does sideloading many many bar files count? Lol.
    01-21-13 02:52 PM
    Wondering if the OS will negate my need for QuickLaunch. Have had it on every BB I've owned and can't imagine any OS making the countless uses I've found for it nearly as simple and quick.

Also really hoping that the developers of PocketInformant decide to update for BB10. It's a calendar/task/etc. app that is so far superior to the stock calendar. I had posted on their forum a while back, and their response was that they did not have current plans and would wait to see how BB10 pans out. (Fingers crossed)
    01-21-13 03:00 PM
    Wondering if the OS will negate my need for QuickLaunch. Have had it on every BB I've owned and can't imagine any OS making the countless uses I've found for it nearly as simple and quick.

Also really hoping that the developers of PocketInformant decide to update for BB10. It's a calendar/task/etc. app that is so far superior to the stock calendar. I had posted on their forum a while back, and their response was that they did not have current plans and would wait to see how BB10 pans out. (Fingers crossed)
    im sure they will be there also but not sure about the need for it.
    01-21-13 03:17 PM
    Bebuzz (please be available), Fandango, Beweather, Sendlater, Blackberry Maps, Blackberry Travel, Comcast (please be available as not on 9900)
    01-21-13 03:23 PM
    This is a very good question. I will probably spend an hour in BB World and just download everything that looks good. There are obviously some apps I will look for first but I'll wait and see which one gets the coveted "first" title
    01-21-13 04:07 PM
    I would install

1 Instagram

2 500pix

3 Jetpack Joyride

4 Temple Run 2

5 WhatsApp
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-22-13 07:46 AM
    WhatsApp and Twitter definitely. Then Facebook, Evernote and some kind of ESPN score app if there is one.

Is Google Maps going to be available? After suffering w/ the disaster that is Apple Maps until recently, want no part of Blackberry's version of maps (No offense, just nothing comes close to Google)
    01-22-13 09:42 AM
    Skype then Netflix
    01-22-13 09:44 AM
    WhatsApp and Twitter definitely. Then Facebook, Evernote and some kind of ESPN score app if there is one.

Is Google Maps going to be available? After suffering w/ the disaster that is Apple Maps until recently, want no part of Blackberry's version of maps (No offense, just nothing comes close to Google)
    I assumed Twitter was going to be baked in, but perhaps not. If not, mine would be Whatsapp and then Twitter.
    01-22-13 09:53 AM

There's no question that Google maps (navteq) are very good. Years of building a DB and it shows.
    With RIM's ties to TomTom it's probably worth giving their new improved mapping a fair, hands-on, evaluation before we rule it out based on past BBOS versions (which I thought were pretty good).
    01-22-13 10:04 AM
59 123