Taal
    TuneInRadio

Monthly amount to spend: easily 50 bucks
    01-18-13 02:03 PM
    Solar explorer

Sent from my BlackBerry Laguna using Tapatalk 2
    01-18-13 02:03 PM
    CrackBerry

But honestly, I don't know. I don't use too many apps other than native apps. foursquare is the only "3rd" party app on my phone now
    01-18-13 02:07 PM
    Is this a rhetorical question? Spotify obviously!
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 02:11 PM
    Probably all the compatible ones tied to my BlackBerryID I bought for the Playbook and whatever ones got ported from BBOS that I bought.
    01-18-13 02:21 PM
    hummm just from the small amount of post so far i really do believe BlackBerry owners aren't huge app ppl also due to the fact we didn't have a lot to choice from. Looking forward to see how this thread turns out.
    01-18-13 02:27 PM
    Really don't have a clue at this point since I don't know what will come as a stock app with BB10. I know the type of apps I need but really don't have a handle on the ones that will be available.
    01-18-13 02:34 PM
    First one...I don't know for sure but it will be between ScoreMobile, Poynt and TuneIn Radio.

It could have been one of a few others, for me, but so many 'must haves' look like they will be well integrated into the OS.
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 02:44 PM
    is there going to be a fart app? jk
    H_O_Boomaye and Spencerdl like this.
    01-18-13 02:47 PM
    It depends on the applications available in BlackBerry AppWorld for the BlackBerry Z10. I cannot foresee the application list therefore I can only hope the application selection has depth and breadth. But if native email is missing I will not be waiting 60 days. Ha! Ha!
    01-18-13 02:57 PM
    Some paid, others free and in no particular order...my must-haves and like-to-haves:
    Poynt
    Flixster
    PGA Tour
    Scoremobile
    FlightAware
    Unit Converter
    ...and some games.

I left out those that we know are integrated, like BB Travel. And a weather app, which I think is included.

In any case, based on what I've seen of BB10 and the favorable impressions its been getting I'll be heavily invested in apps, more so than I've been with my Torch. I think we should encourage the developer community and if a large number of users spend $50 or so just in the first month it'll give them a good boost and motivate them to keep turning out good quality apps.
    01-18-13 03:13 PM
    the much coveted instagram

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-18-13 03:25 PM
    Free: Faceflow

Paid: the best pdf annotation apps there is.

Not including key BB apps like travel/traffic etc. Or the playbook apps that I have bought and are allowed to be downloaded for free.
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 04:37 PM
    Free:
    Poynt
    ScoreMobile
    Amazon
    CNN
    USA Today
    A bunch of others but I'm sticking with 5

Paid:
    Don't know until I see what's available. The only paid apps I have now is BeWeather, BeBuzz, BePopup, one game and a theme. Most of those will be covered natively by the OS (and no themes) and I'll have to see what new games appeal to me.
    01-18-13 04:46 PM
    Instagram, Shazam, the CrackBerry app, and TuneIn are pretty much going to be my essentials. There's also a Remote Control app I have on my PlayBook that I'd like to setup on my BB10 phone, and use it to control a PC I use for home entertainment. Otherwise I'm not a huge app user, BB10 should include most of the apps I'll ever need from the get-go.
    01-18-13 04:47 PM
    I'm gonna go with Netflix since Skype is already baked in there will be no need to download it

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 05:07 PM
    First one...I don't know for sure but it will be between ScoreMobile, Poynt and TuneIn Radio.

It could have been one of a few others, for me, but so many 'must haves' look like they will be well integrated into the OS.
    damm i forgot about poynt and scoreMobile
    01-18-13 05:08 PM
    Instagram, Shazam, the CrackBerry app, and TuneIn are pretty much going to be my essentials. There's also a Remote Control app I have on my PlayBook that I'd like to setup on my BB10 phone, and use it to control a PC I use for home entertainment. Otherwise I'm not a huge app user, BB10 should include most of the apps I'll ever need from the get-go.
    you wont need CrackBerry App if you have Launch Codes lol just playing get both of them lol
    01-18-13 05:09 PM
    WhatsApp or Skype! : )
    01-18-13 05:09 PM
    Launch Codes for sure...
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 05:24 PM
    Cisco webex, Flipboard or something similar, Viber or something similar, Cisco jabber or IM+, some games, screen saver apps, playcloud for printing from the phone, side load a few like Google apps.
    01-18-13 05:38 PM
    not sure yet but i can honestly say it WILL NOT BE "Skype" or F~?$ing "Netflix"
    asherwiin likes this.
    01-18-13 06:10 PM
    Vevo and Nobex Radio
    bbquincar likes this.
    01-18-13 06:15 PM
    Whatsapp if it's there......
    #BB10BELIEVE
    01-18-13 06:45 PM
59 123