I have downloaded blackbullet but it hasn't worked once for me. After I log into my pushbullet account, this screen stucks there for 20 mins then crashes.
    I rely on pushbullet too much to give it up. I have seen there are some paid versions of native pushbullet clients in BBW, I am willing to get a paid version. However, I need to know it actually works!
    Please let me know if you have found a good way to use pushbullet on your BB10 phones. Thanks so much!
    What's the best client for Pushbullet?-img_20151209_113648.png

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 09:40 PM
    PushPlane is the best for me. It's also much more pleasing to look at that BlackBullet.

What's the best client for Pushbullet?-img_20151208_230600.png
    What's the best client for Pushbullet?-img_20151208_230619.png

Posted via CB10
    ahlescrocro likes this.
    12-08-15 10:07 PM
    Yes! Thank you!
    Downloaded it and loving it! Very fast response time between devices. Good interface. Much much better! Have a good night/day!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I also went ahead and did purchase it. Kudos for the developer, an excellent BB10 app! Worth the cost.

Best regards

Leonardo

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:21 AM
    Pushbullet sounds like a nice service... BUT!

Why do I have to have a Google account to even signup, why the ***k can I only use either FB or Google to sign in to make use of this otherwise good attempt to share content across devices.

In both app's (BlackBullet nor Pushplane) there is anything mentioned that a Google account is mandatory to be able to make use of this app's.

Specially Pushplane as a pay-app should at least mentioning that the app is useless unless being locked up with Google.

Pushbullet there for is a NoGo to me, sadly the service sounds promising but use the wrong core base.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.+
    12-09-15 05:36 AM
    Pushbullet sounds like a nice service... BUT!

Why do I have to have a Google account to even signup, why the ***k can I only use either FB or Google to sign in to make use of this otherwise good attempt to share content across devices.

In both app's (BlackBullet nor Pushplane) there is anything mentioned that a Google account is mandatory to be able to make use of this app's.

Specially Pushplane as a pay-app should at least mentioning that the app is useless unless being locked up with Google.

Pushbullet there for is a NoGo to me, sadly the service sounds promising but use the wrong core base.

I think you're looking at it from a "this is a nice app I want to use" perspective versus "I already use PushBullet as a service and have come to terms with the fact that I need to use a FB or Google account to log in and I need to find a client app on BB10."

So, basically, the problem is the service and not (in my opinion) the app. The app does what it set out to do and it does it well.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 08:24 AM
    I think you're looking at it from a "this is a nice app I want to use" perspective versus "I already use PushBullet as a service and have come to terms with the fact that I need to use a FB or Google account to log in and I need to find a client app on BB10."

So, basically, the problem is the service and not (in my opinion) the app. The app does what it set out to do and it does it well.

Posted via CB10
    Looked at the service and yes reading the description and security which is sort of ok, and well needed a nice app as built-for-blackberry, which actually coming in form of Pushplane, but by reading through the Pushbullet Web page 1st and than looked at the app's after, actually showing that this service is not acceptable to me, by the way I had a look at the PC version of Pushbullet and that put me off from dowmloading the app for BlackBerry.

Nevertheless who ever just applies to a service without reading up for the background is a fool, so no signup for the service, because of the need of a Google account.

As I mentioned before, Pushbullet appears to be a nice service and a nice native app like Pushplane is a great bonus, but the way I have to subscribe and locking to the service either way via app or pc client makes it a no go.

Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 12-09-15 at 11:23 AM.
    12-09-15 11:11 AM