What browser do you use on your BB10 phone? I did a side-by-side comparison with a friend's Android Chrome browser after noticing lag with the stock BB10 on my Passport and my suspicions were confirmed.. it's not as fast as I thought. Anyways... do you use the stock or have you downloaded/purchased one from BlackBerry World? Thanks
    05-22-15 11:46 PM
    I use Browsie Browser for its adblocking and it has a small file installation size.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59952700

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.680 CB10
    05-22-15 11:51 PM
    I use the Android firefox...
    05-23-15 12:10 AM
    I use the native one. It's really well made, and unique.
    donemt likes this.
    05-23-15 01:04 AM
    Native and the modded native with flash support

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    BionicKris likes this.
    05-23-15 01:10 AM
    I use the native one for most of my browsing, I have the android opera mini for when I'm not on WIFI as it uses less data (lower quality images etc) I also use a native browser app called Alpha browser for using Facebook desktop site

Q10 - 10.3.2.680  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    05-23-15 01:21 AM
    I use Browsie Browser every day.

What makes it the 'best' for me?
    - native browser feeling
    - adblock that's updated frequently
    - sessions, bookmarks, history, speed dial
    - pushbullet support (upcoming update)

Note: I'm the developer.

Second choice would be the native browser.

Posted via CB10
    vanrickman and GSM-S like this.
    05-23-15 04:18 AM
    Native one suits all my needs.
    05-23-15 06:47 AM
    There is no opinion left for free user except stock native browser. All others latest browser in bbw are paid.
    05-23-15 03:28 PM
    I see a couple of popular 4.5 - 5* options can cost up to �0.75 - what can be done about this desperate state of affairs?
    05-23-15 04:44 PM
    I like the flash supported native browser.

No other browser can support flash videos.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 05:54 PM
    I see a couple of popular 4.5 - 5* options can cost up to �0.75 - what can be done about this desperate state of affairs?
    Thou shalt not be too cheap.

Via Pasta CB10
    05-23-15 06:32 PM
    Browsie user here... Saves me from hitting my data cap. Stupid ads and scripts slow down the stock browser and eat up data. All I want is text and pictures when I'm surfing on my phone. Still a bit buggy with the Classic trackpad, but I love it.

I'll be SO glad when flash is dead once and for all. It's coming, but it can't come soon enough.
    05-24-15 07:35 AM
    ^^ this...

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 07:42 AM
    And this is where you can grasp how the BB app market is destined to fail, and oblivion:
    Android has.. let's see: Chrome, Next Browser, CM Browser, just to name a few, and they're all free, and integrate well with free ad blockers.

For BB... ok, Browsie is not too bad, and boom, not free. I don't care if it's $1, or $.01. "not free".
    The sheer amount of crippled demos in the BB World, or the "never free" stance... it's what is making something that was once pioneer in the mobile universe to be vulgar and - to put it bluntly - CRAP .. nowadays.
    Distrack and idhbar like this.
    05-24-15 04:35 PM
    And this is where you can grasp how the BB app market is destined to fail, and oblivion:
    Android has.. let's see: Chrome, Next Browser, CM Browser, just to name a few, and they're all free, and integrate well with free ad blockers.

For BB... ok, Browsie is not too bad, and boom, not free. I don't care if it's $1, or $.01. "not free".
    The sheer amount of crippled demos in the BB World, or the "never free" stance... it's what is making something that was once pioneer in the mobile universe to be vulgar and - to put it bluntly - CRAP .. nowadays.
    WOW...what kind of poetry is this? Such fine language. All I hear is freefreefreeiwanteverythingfree!

Via Pasta CB10
    05-24-15 04:41 PM

No such thing as a free lunch lol

I missed that memo. Didn't know that anything having to do with "free" had anything to do with any "pioneer in the mobile universe". If that were the case, Windows Phone with the free OS offers would be the division raking in the $ for Microsoft.
    Not so simple lol

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.680 CB10
    05-24-15 04:42 PM
    No such thing as a free lunch lol

I missed that memo. Didn't know that anything having to do with "free" had anything to do with any "pioneer in the mobile universe". If that were the case, Windows Phone with the free OS offers would be the division raking in the $ for Microsoft.
    Not so simple lol

Yes. Everything costs something but that doesn't mean that someone has to charge. I have bought two apps ever in bbworld and the developers never finished updating them. (battery guru and snap2chat)

Posted via CB10
    idhbar likes this.
    05-24-15 06:03 PM
    Yes. Everything costs something but that doesn't mean that someone has to charge. I have bought two apps ever in bbworld and the developers never finished updating them. (battery guru and snap2chat)

Posted via CB10
    It's true that the app situation isn't great, but there are a few good devs. You've had bad luck with the apps you chose to purchase.
    Just on the attached screen-shot of my homescreen, you can see over 20 paid apps that I've been happy with and haven't had issues with lack of updates. Those are in addition to the ones that I've purchased that I might not use as much or have uninstalled.

The app situation needs to improve, but there's nowhere but up to go lol.
    Attachment 354359

05-24-15 08:41 PM
    Yes. Everything costs something but that doesn't mean that someone has to charge
    Best laugh of the morning so far.
    05-25-15 03:08 AM
    Thanks for the tips, guys. I really enjoy Browsie 👍

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 05:46 AM
    Alpha browser I also use the one installed

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 06:13 AM
    Native browser. Used to be the best mobile browser but Chrome for Android has really caught up fast.
    05-25-15 07:05 AM
    Native browser. Used to be the best mobile browser but Chrome for Android has really caught up fast.
    IOW, they continually improve instead of just settling for good...

I remember back in the day when BB had a really good mobile browser, so what did they do, they took away column view which made the browser useless and that same crippled browser is on the BBOS devices to this day...

With all the bugs, opportunity to add customizations etc... in BB10, you'd think there'd be a monthly OS release if not quarterly. What to expect after the layoff's, are we stuck with what we have???
    05-25-15 11:30 AM
    why even a basic browser which runs in my all other devices cant run on my bb classic ? i am using CM browser from playstore and its fine but sometimes lil laggy .... also plz suggest some free good browser for bb classic .... working opera mini is my first choice.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 10:58 AM
30 12