When RIM releases its first BlackBerry with OS10, what are your expectations?

Everyone has different expectations for the OS10, many of these are simply to high expectations and clearly impossible to meet, but everyone has a couple of things that will make it or break it for them.

Please let us know what features are a make it or break it for you, so if you don't see this (feature, option or design you name it) available on the OS10, you will say RIM failed us and its over for the Blackberry.

WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE'S .... FOR THE OS10 ?
    04-11-12 05:51 PM
    They must do something for the masses that no other company has done yet. Not NFC, which is really cool and different but it isn't something everyone wants. They need to create something that appeals to everyone; that is how they will win back the people who have left.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    04-11-12 06:00 PM
    Smooth OS, solid onscreen keyboard(if it's similar to the torch's I'll probably pass) strong 3rd party support...sleek design

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 06:07 PM
    Sexy sleek design, ultra responsive, ultra stable os, high build quality, dlna, SD SLOT, bbm, hdmi, LTE, competitive hardware specs, apps, apps and of course, apps and a second to none advertisement campaign. SECOND TO NONE AD CAMPAIGN.

This is what I think the market will demand.
    04-11-12 06:18 PM
    I want to see the cool stuff demoed at conferences. Ex. sending info between devices as a stream or bubbles on the screen

The ecosystem needs to be plug & play. They have to sync the phone and playbook PIM with 'the' cloud

An excellent calculator (like the pb) with graphing capability would be nice

I want to easily print any document or picture from the phone

Multi-tasking has to be great. Transfering information between apps has to be easy and fun
    04-11-12 06:32 PM
    Bold style keyboard and smooth / stbale os. 3rd party app support big for some (and necessary to attract the masses) but I'm on board even without expansive app catalog. Just give me the big ones -- Pandora, score app, and mlb
    04-11-12 07:37 PM
    Keyboard (NO TOUCH SCREEN PLEASE) , notification light , personally I like the trackball. But that's just me.

Pretty much a Bold 9000 but better specs haha
    04-11-12 08:13 PM
    Keyboard (NO TOUCH SCREEN PLEASE) , notification light , personally I like the trackball. But that's just me.

Pretty much a Bold 9000 but better specs haha
    Hate to break it to you, but there's a 100% chance that all of the models will have a touchscreen somewhere on them. BB10 is a complete touch OS and there's no way the trackball is coming back. We might see a trackpad though. Who knows?
    04-11-12 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD