Please specify your device if, especially if your tip/gesture/shortcut is specific to the device.

Explain in simple terms how it works or what you have to do.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:03 PM
    I have the BlackBerry Passport, assigning the keys for my favorite and most used apps is my favorite. It's quite simple, you can either go to options and go to shortcuts/speed dialing and set it from there or hold down a letter that hasn't been assigned yet to get the option menu to assign pop up.

I am also a fan of the quick settings drop down menu, that you can pull down at anytime, either with one finger when you are on the homscreen or two finger swipe down from the top when in apps.
    05-04-16 07:48 PM
    Q5. Being able to peek at lock screen by swiping up and put it back to sleep by not taking thumb off screen and swiping back down. I sometimes like unlocking it with u then enter and locking it from the home screen by holding the k button.
    Delphunkey likes this.
    05-04-16 08:27 PM
    I love that whenever I took pictures, I can always take a peek and choose whether to delete or share the photos after I take them without actually opening a separate window. I can just drag the preview at bottom left and choose without lifting my finger up!

Posted using the Little Beast Q10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    05-04-16 11:34 PM
    File manager

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    laxmandas khatri likes this.
    05-05-16 12:09 AM
    Unlocking your device by just swiping up when locked. I have the Passport and the unlock button is too far up to unlock it through it every time you want to use your phone. Not so seem lazy or whiny, but the PP is a big device so this feature is definitely a huge plus.

The hub. I changed to Android for a week two months ago and I really missed having all my notifications in the same place. Actually opening an app to, for instance, reply to a text is disappointing compared to Hub's integration.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus and laxmandas khatri like this.
    05-05-16 12:32 AM
    Thanks everyone good stuff.
    I'll keep those ideas in mind and make them into new habits.

Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 10:20 PM
    Classic: double clicking the BlackBerry button to send an email.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 01:26 AM
    Pinching like zooming out in a picture, in the hub to show only unread messages, discovered it by accident and love it.

And that tapping "U" key shows the lock screen when the phones sleeping

CB10 on BlackBerry Passport SE
    Last edited by ctclothbagco; 05-27-16 at 05:13 AM.
    Duy Tr likes this.
    05-27-16 04:57 AM
    I love that whenever I took pictures, I can always take a peek and choose whether to delete or share the photos after I take them without actually opening a separate window. I can just drag the preview at bottom left and choose without lifting my finger up!

Well, I didn't know you could drag it. Touch to open yes but the drag is a cool feature.

After two years with BB10 I should know better.

Slaps wrist.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    05-27-16 05:22 AM

Wow! I've been using BlackBerry 10 since release and wasn't aware of this handy feature. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 07:44 AM
    I wasn't aware of half of these! Trying now
    10-27-16 04:59 PM

That's a good one! Didn't know that.

This kind of posts always gives me the feeling that BlackBerry really drop the ball selling the capabilities of OS10, there are a lot of features that most of us found by accident or years later. Such a shame...

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus and acovey like this.
    10-27-16 05:11 PM
    Wow! I've been using BlackBerry 10 since release and wasn't aware of this handy feature. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't aware of that either! Thank you so much for sharing that neat trick!

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    10-28-16 02:19 AM
    That's a good one! Didn't know that.

This kind of posts always gives me the feeling that BlackBerry really drop the ball selling the capabilities of OS10, there are a lot of features that most of us found by accident or years later. Such a shame...

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more! +100000

10-28-16 02:21 AM
    Q10:
    -typing without looking (passport not so much)
    -Browser, chews the content and spit it like its nothing
    -Space button for taking pictures, also, taking portrait pictures just by flipping devices 90 degrees
    -Calendar on multitasking screen and Hub, for god sake, its shows you next event, I didn't fxxxxxx miss a thing with this option
    -Lift to wake up, there is nothing better than this option

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 07:14 AM
    Love pausing music and videos with the side button. Also minimizing browser and YouTube continuing in background. True multitasking.
    Z10 user here.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 08:30 AM
    Space bar and shift space bar to navigate up and down

Posted via CB10
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-28-16 08:35 AM
    T & B to get to top & bottom of page in browser

I still miss the search options for pictures & inside remember notes / content
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-28-16 03:13 PM
    One of best features in BB10 is ability to share web sites in BlackBerry Remember either in Tasks or Notes and tag it to read it later

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 04:02 PM
    Love pausing music and videos with the side button. Also minimizing browser and YouTube continuing in background. True multitasking.
    Z10 user here.

Posted via CB10
    I personally use SuperTube but yes, I do loving pausing music and videos with the side button. I'm using it almost every time I play music/watch a video!

10-28-16 04:43 PM
    For me, it's U. I can't for the life of me get swipe up to awaken the phone to work right. Takes me fives goes. Or, just hit U and I'm done.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    10-28-16 05:09 PM
    Pinching like zooming out in a picture, in the hub to show only unread messages, discovered it by accident and love it.

And that tapping "U" key shows the lock screen when the phones sleeping

CB10 on BlackBerry Passport SE
    Awesome trick. Thanks for this.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-16 07:06 PM
    For me, it's U. I can't for the life of me get swipe up to awaken the phone to work right. Takes me fives goes. Or, just hit U and I'm done.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    I love U+Enter as well but I forget to use it most of the time

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    10-28-16 11:58 PM
    Being able to access quick settings with one hand with ease. Press the Blackberry button twice when on the home screen

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-29-16 01:53 PM
52 123