Notifications in the header.

Ditch the slide-to-answer. Totally pointless.
    12-31-13 03:06 AM
    I would like a super speed processor with 2.5 ghz or higher with the same processor architecture which the Z30 is using, that is dual core processor with quad core graphics.
    3gb Ram.
    Maintain the same 5" display with a more beefier battery!
    Same ppi on display as BlackBerry Z10.
    More brightness and accurate color reproduction with super AMOLED display!
    Remove all the back buttons or at least an ability to hide it within apps and make it a fully swipe oriented OS, that is swipe left to go to the previous page and all.
    Swipe up to close an app like how it was
    on a PlayBook and better implementation of the active frames like copy one or more features from sailfish OS
    A camera, like on lumia 1020 :P
    Make all android apps to work!
    Make a BlackBerry smartwatch
    Music equaliser -_- and built in neutron music player like quality app to produce exceptional quality music!
    Ability to extract RAR file as well.
    Ability to run apps from micro SD card and make an inbuilt storage of 64gb!
    And the most important of all, swipe up/down to accept/reject a call!

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    12-31-13 06:32 AM
    I've gotta be honest. After reading some of the wishes listed here, I hope some of them never come to pass lol

Posted with my Q10!
    12-31-13 08:54 AM
    Is anyone that is making statements about the sub par camera actually running any of the leaks where you can actually say that it is not improved over the stock? I am not talking mind blowing, but acceptable compared to with out running leaks?
    I cannot compare with any other OS versions, I'm not into that detail.
    I'm on 1925, and all I can say is that as long as you take pictures in very bright light conditions, the image quality is acceptable.
    Not so if it gets just A BIT darker. Then very quickly the images become blurry and noisy.
    I can compare with the Lumia 925 which produces better images in dark environments.
    (however, this is probably the only thing I prefer on the Lumias)
    12-31-13 09:58 AM
    I would make my Z10 into a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:16 AM
    The only thing I want to change is to move the hdmi port further from the charging port. My hdmi adapter is a t shape and I can't charge my phone and watch a movie at the same time.

I could, of course, go hunting for another adapter. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 01:03 PM
    I only want to change one single thing about my BlackBerry - for the rest it's absolutely perfect: the incredible negative perception surrounding the entire BB10 range.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 01:07 PM
    1) I would change themes I like the theme now but being able to change them would be nice

2) easier way to create apps like ios and android they have so many programs that can help create apps even codeless apps

3) the marketing would be nice people are so clueless about BlackBerry 10 OS ,the platform is way better than ios and android put together

4) more celebrity promotions

Think that's all lol

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 01:09 PM
    As of today, all I want is a bigger battery life. What's with all the fast processor, nice camera, and 1080p screen if your phone's dead?

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    12-31-13 01:11 PM
    It's a world where bigger is better. If u take ur friends to a phone store and say hey, do u want a dual core or a QUAD core, which do you think they'll buy? It's cool to be all hipster about it, but not everyone wants to sit around n read up on tech stuff about OS optimization n stuff, they hear such n such is offering a phone with ultra pixels. They gonna want that. BlackBerry is being viewed by the lay person as a thing of the past. People want specs u can brag about. I realized Cuz I fight a losing battle trying to inform the people I meet about blackberry. I think hardware is important, in 2015 what is adequate now will be outdated, so up and on I say

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-31-13 01:18 PM
    It's a world where bigger is better. If u take ur friends to a phone store and say hey, do u want a dual core or a QUAD core, which do you think they'll buy? It's cool to be all hipster about it, but not everyone wants to sit around n read up on tech stuff about OS optimization n stuff, they hear such n such is offering a phone with ultra pixels. They gonna want that. BlackBerry is being viewed by the lay person as a thing of the past. People want specs u can brag about. I realized Cuz I fight a losing battle trying to inform the people I meet about blackberry. I think hardware is important, in 2015 what is adequate now will be outdated, so up and on I say

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Why a dual core apple's processor is not mentioned anywhere in these "specs wars"? It doesn't have quad or octacore processor, it has a processor which is fast enough to run any applications and all the apps utilise it to its fullest. But 64 bit processor is just a marketing strategy, no apps utilise it and there is negligible increase in performance in any of the apps, Evan if they are coded to work on it!

12-31-13 02:36 PM

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Wrong. People buy iPhones because they have "better cameras", "more apps" or Samsung "bigger screens". Those are the selling points.

Having more cores without those advantages will not make BlackBerrys sell any more phones.
    12-31-13 02:41 PM
    What I would love to see is for BlackBerry to send out its OS updates the same as iPhones, directly to users OTA or through BlackBerry World. Free the users from the carrier's control of our phones. Make the OS upgrades into a simple process that any user can do.
    m1kr0 and DJM626 like this.
    12-31-13 02:45 PM
    I would also like BlackBerry Link to be easier to use, and improved interface.
    12-31-13 04:27 PM
    Magnetic charge coupling like the PB...Oh, HOW ABOUT A FULL BLOWN VERSION OF BRIDGE...feel better now.
    12-31-13 04:33 PM
    I would like a super speed processor with 2.5 ghz or higher with the same processor architecture which the Z30 is using, that is dual core processor with quad core graphics.
    3gb Ram.
    Maintain the same 5" display with a more beefier battery!
    Same ppi on display as BlackBerry Z10.
    More brightness and accurate color reproduction with super AMOLED display!
    Remove all the back buttons or at least an ability to hide it within apps and make it a fully swipe oriented OS, that is swipe left to go to the previous page and all.
    Swipe up to close an app like how it was
    on a PlayBook and better implementation of the active frames like copy one or more features from sailfish OS
    A camera, like on lumia 1020 :P
    Make all android apps to work!
    Make a BlackBerry smartwatch
    Music equaliser -_- and built in neutron music player like quality app to produce exceptional quality music!
    Ability to extract RAR file as well.
    Ability to run apps from micro SD card and make an inbuilt storage of 64gb!
    And the most important of all, swipe up/down to accept/reject a call!

WOW... Tall order
    12-31-13 06:47 PM
    I want my Z10 to use data on my job's Wi-Fi network! I also want NFC to execute the task without asking me if it's OK. That is it for now.
    12-31-13 06:56 PM
42 12