Put a apple logo on the back and call it IOS10.
    11-29-13 12:22 AM
    The users opinion.

#iwin

Q10
    11-29-13 12:48 AM
    Thank you, I put a lot of effort in it
    Your list is pretty impressive in terms of the details. Great job!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:29 PM
    Apple should be watching this thread to catch up with BB10.
    Put a apple logo on the back and call it IOS10.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:36 PM
    New ideas guys:
    1. Ability to ?see a whole list of learned words that are being suggested by the keyboard and ability to edit/delete/add specific words (sometimes typos) from that list in keyboard settings.

2. Add "Auto brightness" choice to display settings so the screen changes its brightness according to the surrounding conditions (brighter on sunny day outside and less bright in the darkness).
    02-04-14 06:45 AM
    One solid idea that I have had for awhile is a marked read/unread toggle switch, how many times do you get a text message that just says ok, if you can view the whole message in the snippet then why bother opening it? But now it is still marked "unread" but what if you just tap the little sms image in line with the message and that toggles it to unread, genius!

Via CB10, Brklyn, NY
    rhitdoph and Vito B like this.
    02-04-14 08:15 AM
    Search being fully operable. Like iOS.
    That damn thing can search anything from. The Internet to your phones apps, etc

A little bit more pizzaz on the OS presentation. By that I mean the look and feel of it. Again, iOS translucent areas are cool and even blackberry few translucent areas are nice to the eye but the whole OS doesn't seem "put together" yet. Obviously a few more updates will take care if this so just waiting.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 08:32 AM
    Guys, it's working. Not at the pace we would like it to see but still. Forward this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=853953 with your remarks to [email protected] and [email protected]
    If you know Chen's personal email/Tw/FB,etc forward it there.
    You will never get a response back (learned by myself) but these are the people who listen. Many of the ideas provided in this thread have been implemented into the OS already. If more people request things that I and fellow BlackBerry owners propose here there's much better chance more neat features will be implemented in 10.3.2 or 10.4?... So please don't seat and wait. MAKE the phone you will love. Mr. Chen, are you listening? Boston Strong is talking.
    02-24-15 10:31 PM
    My suggestion is to implement programmable hotkeys on the virtual key board.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 01:41 AM
59 123