- 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM #102
My list thus far:
- Fix CalDAV (with Gmail an iCloud)
- Allow us to change what sound profile the bell icon in the quick settings menu switches between. I'd like to switch between Normal and Vibrate Only, not just Normal and Silent.
- Allow me to change which folder sent messages get stored in for IMAP accounts. I dislike having two Sent folders.
- Allow me to change the amount of days emails get displayed from. This 30 day limit is not preferrable, I'd like to set infinite.
- Exclude ringtones from Music app
- Allow pincode-type password. I'd like to have a big number display to enter a number. Much faster for me.
- Remove the shadow backdrop from each app icon. Looks weird.
- Long shot, but re-word the whole 'Software Release' and 'OS Release'. Perhaps a 'Carrier Bundle Release' would be better suited for 'Software Release'?
- Another long shot, but accent colours. I like the blue that comes across on the Hub titlebar and bottom nav buttons, but if I could change this to another colour and have it reflect across the system other than apps that specifically specify colour, that would be epic.
- Please let me change my reply email text colour. I dislike the standard blue.
- Rich text email signatures, with fonts.
- Better photo album management. In particular, with iPhoto Events. Right now all my events are bunched together in a folder with my computer name. When I go into File Browser I see the events are in their respective folders but in the Pictures app it's all under one name. With over 13,000 photos (I like to have all my photos at all times), it becomes a hassle to manage.
- More than one calendar item on the lock screen, and perhaps some customization options for the lock screen.
- For alarms, right now two buttons are there. One for snooze and one for dismiss. Dismiss is really easy to hit by accident when you're 95% asleep. Perhaps make a user swipe up to dismiss, and only have one button for snooze?
I'm sure I have more but that is all I can think of for now.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-12-2013, 08:49 PM #103
- 897 Posts
Bring full BB Traffic functionality to Maps
Back up functionality to BB Protect
Data monitor by app like in OS7
Fix Twitter bug where my avatar is random when looking at my own timeline
Add ability to change my avatar from within Twitter app
Integrate video and music stores from my PlayBook with the new video and music stores in BlackBerry World
Bring full OS6 profile management to BB10
Bring full OS6 bedside mode to BB10
Full data compressionZ10
Torch 9800 - retired
- 02-12-2013, 09:14 PM #107
[*]Allow us to change what sound profile the bell icon in the quick settings menu switches between. I'd like to switch between Normal and Vibrate Only, not just Normal and Silent.
[*]Allow me to change which folder sent messages get stored in for IMAP accounts. I dislike having two Sent folders.
[*]Please let me change my reply email text colour. I dislike the standard blue.
[*]More than one calendar item on the lock screen, and perhaps some customization options for the lock screen.
[*]For alarms, right now two buttons are there. One for snooze and one for dismiss. Dismiss is really easy to hit by accident when you're 95% asleep. Perhaps make a user swipe up to dismiss, and only have one button for snooze?
- 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM #110
- 02-12-2013, 09:30 PM #115
Go the notifications settings and change your profile to vibrate only, now go back to the main screen and try it, cool huh?
If you sync all your folders then this is not an issue and it works as you are looking it to work
hide the keyboard and click format, change the color font now, i know is not set as default but you can still do it
It shows up to 3 for me
Try to actually swipe up and see what happens you might be surprised
- 02-12-2013, 09:39 PM #116
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-2013, 09:57 PM #117
- 184 Posts
i would like to see the blackberry people listen to the ones who use the device on a daily bases. sometimes i wonder what these guys think. there are many great improvements listed but do they listen i wonder. give me a the best of apple mixed with the best of android and blackberrys messaging integration best all around and a qwerty keybord version first, then we can talk.Famous quote "Find the torture in life and love it"
Thank you from NYC.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM #119
- 322 Posts
Fix the clock. Fix the bug that makes it so that every morning I have to lock the screen and launch the camera just to get out of the clock app and then still can't close it when minimized. Seriously, they demoed the clock like crazy prior to launch, did no one notice it's the buggiest app on the platform?
- CrackBerry Addict
02-13-2013, 01:14 AM #122
- 967 Posts
Last edited by chrysaurora; 02-13-2013 at 01:43 AM.*******
UPGRADE existing users to BB 10. Don't want to price devices too low? Start a 'trade-up' program. Let existing BB users exchange their old (even non-working) devices for new BB10. Eg: Old BlackBerry + $250 = Z10 This way, you won't have to officially lower your MSRP.
IMPLEMENT requests in order (most requested to least): http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...50/index9.html
- CrackBerry User
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM #124
- 88 Posts
some tweeks i would like to see are
1) on lock-screen music/radio controls
2) a on screen camera shutter like on other os's
also a bit more options/ features in the camera, maybe a slight UI refinement (version 2.0)
3) i think the settings page should be more like the playbooks own in a way
4) the ability to pin open apps to the home screen
4) more native apps in the os should become widgets when minimized not sure if music apps does it but the music app should at least offer album art name and play pause.
5) icons should be redone i like the icons be some are hideous like the txt message icon
6) ability to show other items on lock screen maybe weather
7) am a radio app ( i mean this should have radio hardware (idk if it has this already)
8) sound profile management like old bb os's
9) maybe costume led light options for messages and calls / apps if its native u wont need a app to slow down ur phone build it in.
10) live / panoramic wallpapers
11) themes or @ least different colour schemes
12) native flashlight toggle (easy to code man should have been there Samsung has it -_-)
13) get native Facebook and twitter apps and skype the reworked android apps DO NOT WORK(full featured apps im talking about)
14) revised power saving algorithm
15) screen brightness slider in the drop down menu with wifi and bt toggles
Last edited by Brandon Tobias; 02-13-2013 at 11:25 AM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-13-2013, 11:17 AM #125
- 357 Posts
10. The search in OS7 was more intelligent. In OS7, If I was searching my contacts for "John Doe" who works for "Acme Plumbing" I could have typed just about anything that contained a sequence of letters from the search string and it would find what I was looking for. For example I could have typed "John Plumb" and found it. Or "Doe Acme". Or "Acme John". The new search in OS10 is not nearly as powerful.
- By Speedygi in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 113Last Post: 12-21-2012, 07:29 PM
- By cfx_will in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 10-28-2012, 05:22 PM
- By dannymac77 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 03-02-2012, 07:22 PM
- By The_Engine in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 24Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
- By bllackkman in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM