Increase number of members in a BBM Group.

Posted via CB on the Z10
    09-24-13 02:40 AM
    I would really like them to put back the picture attachment previews. I have no idea why they took it out. I get 30-100 emails a day with pictures attached. Its a major pain to open each attachment. I don't get the new attachment button at the bottom either. Its a list of downloadable attachments thats a pain to use or find what your looking for. Just put back the previews!
    09-24-13 03:03 AM
    Dual boot with android via the Android runtime
    09-26-13 01:03 AM
    Issues and Suggestions for fixes and features in next OS updates for the Q10

But probably most of the following apply as well to the Z10.

PHONE APP issues and suggestions:

1. No practical speed dial. It has been widely discussed in the forums. It is probably the number one priority in the phone app. Read the editorial Kevin wrote about it. Brainstorming BB10: Please fix Speed Dialing on the BlackBerry Q10! | CrackBerry.com

and here the video from that article.

2. The contacts from the Contact App and the Phone App are not well synchronized. Contacts from the contact app are not shown when searched for from the phone app. This has been informed and discussed in the forums as well. Here a post about it http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ne-app-836943/

3. When Dialing, the screen doesn't show the number being called from a contact just the label of the number (home, office, mobile, etc). The number is shown just when the call gets connected. In legacy BlackBerry OS and competition OS the number is shown when dialing. this is useful for some people to make sure they are dialing the right number (besides the label of the number) when the contact has more than one listed. See the video mentioned in point number 1 and you will see what I mean when Kevin dials using the BB 9900 and the Q10

in other words: When dialing at the moment the dialing initiates it doesn't show the detail of the number being dialed. It only shows it when the call connects. It would be very useful to show the number that is dialing (name of the field e.g home, office, mobile and the number). Why: to make sure the proper number is being dialed so you can cancel the call if the wrong number is dialed. You don't have to wait until the call connects. (this is a BlackBerry legacy OS feature missing in the OS 10)

4. Pressing the call button with no number on the screen usually (legacy OS) called the last number dialed. That function is not available in OS10. It was very useful to me. Should this feature be added? what do you think?

CONTACT APP issues and suggestions

1. When editing a contact in legacy OS, it was very easy to add an extension number since the option was in the menu, now you have to now that the letter W is the way to go to add an extension number or P to add a pause. The suggestion is to show the options available when editing phone numbers. The current OS10 online manual runs short on any explanation about it. But it is explained in the BB KB, however I believe it should be more comprehensive. So I suggest to add it as a common option in the OS10 contacts app menu. For those interested here is the KB. KB33789-Unable to "dial" or "skip" a phone extension from a contact in BlackBerry 10 if a wait (w) is in the number and another link on the topic from crackberry forum here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-phone-804591/

2. Cannot easily copy a number from the contact list. When I press & hold the number I want to copy to the clipboard, it doesn't show any options. I have to either edit the contact or call the number and copy it from the calling log.

It has been mentioned here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...le-q10-830106/

CALENDAR app issue, suggestion
    When an event notification goes off, the snooze time should be selected from a list. In legacy BB7 the option existed after activating the feature, does this feature exists in BB10? The trick for BlackBerry 7 is explained here. New BlackBerry Tip: How to change the Snooze time for calendar reminders directly from the popup! | CrackBerry.com

Briefly, to activate it in BB7 you needed to:
    Step 1: Open the Calendar App
    Step 2: Hit the Menu Key, and Select Options
    Step 3: Type in the letters acsz

EMAIL app issues, suggestions
    1. No auto bcc for sending emails. Please add the feature. That feature existed in BB 7, 6, 5 as far as I remember

2. Add a function to delete autocomplete suggestions emails. There is no way to delete autocomplete suggested emails in case they are wrong or you don't want to see them in the autocomplete suggestion list. The issue has been discussed here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mplete-816158/

REMEMBER App
    1. Should sync tasks and notes with Outlook. It is unbelievable that notes and tasks cannot be sync with outlook. Hopefully including attachments in the tasks.

2. Search option within the app (I understand this is already a feature in 10.2)

Let me know your thoughts or ideas.
    kolok and To_Stein like this.
    09-26-13 08:59 AM
    I would like to choose what shows up in the Hub menu. I do not use BBM or Pin messages and would like to not have those cluttering up my Hub menu. It is a pain in the *** when I want to quickly choose email accounts etc to have to wade thru/scroll irrelevant and useless (to me) items such as these 2. And of course it would be nice to be-able to reorder the items.

other than that i am very impressed with OS10.
    SharonRD likes this.
    09-29-13 04:32 PM
    This icon on the apps screen:
    Attached Thumbnails What Tweaks do you Want to see in BB10 updates?-composeemail.jpg  
    09-30-13 11:46 PM
    I'd like to be able to change alerts for the clock app. Evolving dream was better than the current alarm, and I just discovered that the countdown timer is silent (I used it so that I could have a short nap)
    10-01-13 04:32 PM
    I would like to be able to tap/hold the "text mobile" for a specific contact and have the option to add it as a "speed dial" on my home screen. Then I could just tap an icon on my home screen and have it begin a text to the specific contact. I know there are apps for this. The decent ones are paid apps, but this should be built in! I had a low-end android two years ago that did this. It seems like a no-brainer to have this built in. I could just be unaware of the procedure. If it exists, please advise me how it's done.
    10-02-13 11:23 AM
    Flight mode button in the drop down menu!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    10-03-13 02:39 PM
    i would like to add shortcut to adding smiles when you want to send broadcast message same in the bbm ios version and adroid version .
    10-03-13 03:13 PM
    TAT

I wanna see more of The Astonishing Tribe!

Posted via CB10
    kojita likes this.
    10-03-13 03:55 PM
    can send sms direct after dail not only call..RIM should make an option user want to call or sms.
    10-04-13 10:52 PM
    Built in/ native spam blocker/filter.

This is very useful for us on standard POP mail.
    10-09-13 06:38 AM
    mail attachments and print screen should be seen on the Private space (when Balance is up)
    10-12-13 01:25 AM
    mine would be
    1. allowing us to change dollar key to anyone we want rather than having to push down
    2. options to customise bbm like in bb8520 because i would like to change chat layout and the bbm home layout because pics are too big
    3. bbhub should be the hub all the time rather than what was last seen
    4. we should be able to move around picture folders and hide them if we want
    5. customising how we want our normal homescreens to look
    6. allow us to have different background for different homescreens if we want
    7. and option to 'switch application' rather then having to swipe up- id prefer to swipe down from the top and click switch application then the usual blackberry box would pop up like it did in other versions
    8. when the phone is plugged to charger it should have, on the locked screen or whatever its called, a percentage of how much is being charged
    9. an option to change themes of our blackberry homescreen etc
    10. being able to change BLACKBERRY ID WITHOUT HAVING TO SWIPE!
    11. i would also like the bbm profile for contacts to be how it originally was and the updates and apps can still be there but iwould prefer the have the persons pin on their profile next to their name and pic rather than in the barcode screen
    12. I would like to search my. Contacts using their pin

thanks
    Correct on #3 the Hub should be the Hub always on the swipe, they can have a double swip to go to the last activity eg BBM, text etc or in the Hub have a Last button to get you to the Last activity !

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:22 AM
    1. let the customer decide if they want auto dim on or off? every one has different eye sight.
    2. More control over text, like Bold, coloured text etc.
    10-13-13 07:59 PM
    I want my custom ringtones for sms/text by individual contact back. It used to be so easy to tell the difference between my wife, daughter, friends and just general texts from other sources with custom tones and tunes on BBOS. You would think this would have been in the initial build but to be so far into the leaks and still not have it is odd. There are several features I would love to see brought over from BBOS but the custom tone is the one that I miss daily.
    nadi043 and Mack Gans like this.
    10-15-13 05:09 AM
    I want solved problem with occasional accounts disconnect, I cannot relly on my device to get me message that may be important, because for some weird reason my FB/email acc is disconnected.
    10-16-13 05:56 AM
    MIDI over USB please.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 06:02 AM
    GPS over WiFi

Allow BB10 to send device GPS position over wifi to connected tablets, laptops, etc. when in hotspot mode. There is a standard NMEA protocol for this, and it should be easy to implement.
    10-16-13 10:42 AM
    Two minor things

1. When in the keyboard and you flick to "numbers and symbols" which has a two page setting, why on a UK phone is the � sign on the 2nd page and the $ sign on the first page. Surely it cannot be too difficult to set this according to country and have the users native currency symbol on the 1st page of numbers and symbols?

2. Is it beyond the ability of the development team to put the settings menu in alphabetical order, finding stuff would be much easier
    10-28-13 11:50 AM
    When you "text contact name" from universal search, the mobile number is not always listed first. That said:

1. Allow us to disable certain numbers from being mapped to text. Home numbers for example.

2. Always list mobile numbers as first choices to text.
    Mack Gans likes this.
    10-29-13 04:53 AM
    I would like change the those new toasts are visible. I would also be able to mark all sorts of incoming communication as "priority" (WhatsApp for example).
    E-Mails should be automatically sorted by user defined rules into separate files (or marked read, assigned a different priority or be deleted). The goal should be to make everything on the BlackBerry possible thats possible with Outlook.
    I would like to be able to send my position by e-mail.
    I miss categories and icons for calender entries. One icon can say more than one sentence.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:36 AM
    One of the ones I want is already mentioned - the Phone calls only option.

I also want the choices of ring tones that the older models offered. At least the classic ring tone anyway. That's not even available with the Z10. Small but my personal preference.

I want to be able to change the Mode directly from my home screen like the older models offered. Now you have to drill down into settings and then notifications.

I want to have BBM available without buying a data plan. With the BB10 platform if you do not buy a data plan BBM works with wifi only. I found that out today.

Really all the things that mattered to me to stay with BB has been removed with BB10.
    10-30-13 10:17 PM
    I want a way to select a batch of emails for deletion without having to tap every single fracking one of them.

Same thing for photos and files. A press/hold/drag to highlight multiple files would be nice.

Also, drag and drop files without having to do the usual "move" process.
    10-30-13 11:24 PM
1,485 ... 3536373839 ...