An absolute must and something sadly missing since the update to BB10!

9. From the calendar, where a location is set, click and hold context menu should have a "Go" or "Navigate To" option launching into maps.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-18-13 05:59 AM
    Absolutely a must!

In general, BB10 needs more functionality between apps, as it was in previous OS's - should be more menu functions, to call, text, bbm, locate address, etc.

If i receive a text message or a bbm i want the option of "Call Contact" or "Call Number". Before it as so easy because of the call button... now even on a menu is something i really need
    02-18-13 06:29 AM
    When is the next software update?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 06:57 AM
    In 24 hours of using this new OS, this is what I have as a wish list of revisions:

1) Switch to clock upon charging.
    2) More options in Bedside mode: The old OS had it spot on, just mirror what OS7 bedside mode could do and you have a winner.
    3) Improve Bridge: Just Mirror OS7
    4) Flick up to close active frame (same as PB)

Still feeling my way around this, but I love it otherwise. Makes my 9810 feel like a brick
    02-18-13 10:33 AM
    in the native music app, if the lockscreen comes up when im driving, i cant use the up and down volume buttons by pressing and holding to switch songs. I would love to have this so i dont have to unlock the phone and risk dying.

Go to settings, system volume and turn music shortcuts to on, now use the hardware keys as music controls

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 10:54 AM
    I would like BB to be supporting Android Runtime 4.1, so i can install all my favourit apps and games, like Temple Run, Viber...etc
    They don't run not because of the runtime being old but because they use native android code and libraries

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 10:57 AM
    hi guys i have blackberry z10 white one is so cool but still waiting for more improvements of there ui moves i hope also they will fix the broadcast message in bbm in one click select all

just wana share you guys a tweaks that i hav notice a "screenshots" just by pressing volume bottons up and down at the same time
    hope you like my simple tweaks regards keep safe
    02-18-13 03:05 PM
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but i would love it if:

Phone Calls Only allowed you to have LED notification for all other messages, but sound only for Phone Calls and/or BBM Voice/Video
    Facebook Messages came in on time, not extremely delayed
    02-18-13 03:19 PM
    WORD-WRAP (fit to screen) within email and browser.Pain in the a$$ now scrolling all over the place. Impossible to enlarge fonts and fit on screen. ANNOYING!!
    ScwB, Mr_F, EsJayDee and 1 others like this.
    02-18-13 03:37 PM
    A couple things that are bothering me about the keyboard:

When you pull the keyboard down to hide it, there is a 3-5 second delay before you can click back into the 'enter a message' box. This is annoying when you accidentally hide the keyboard.

Also, moving the cursor/caret in your text message can be painful as well. Sometimes the smiley face button and the keyboard are too sensitive, so when I'm trying to select text near the edge of the text area, I end up hiding the keyboard or going into the smileys tab. This sometimes happens repeatedly and I give up on it.
    gabbleratchet and EsJayDee like this.
    02-18-13 05:47 PM
    I still have my 9810 - torn between the Z10 and Q10, and hoping for a slider. I believe all my points have already been suggested, but as a power user, these are my priority updates:

1. Infinite email storage. 30 days is not enough. I've been okay with the 30 day limit on my Playbook because I don't really use it for email. But I have my limit at 120 days on the phone, and this has proven to be very important countless times. Email is THE reason I got a BlackBerry - I probably receive 25-50 and send 10-20 messages a day, and have 3 main accounts (I monitor 6 on the phone).
    2. More customization in the notification profiles (sounds and LED). Super important to highlight priority email accounts and senders; I am currently using Advance OS and LED so that even when it's on silent, I know what's important.
    3. The OS7 bridge functions. Okay, even if the Hub is tricky to implement, at least give me access to the other things.
    CDM76, Mr_F and R Field like this.
    02-18-13 05:49 PM
    Also, custom profiles are a must! At the very least, being able to use custom profiles to simply override certain settings would be nice. For example, I used to have a Phone Only Vibrate custom profile on my old BB. This turned off all notifications except for LEG and vibrations for phone calls. This was perfect for work as I don't like to bother other people with sounds but also don't like missing phone calls.
    CDM76 and EsJayDee like this.
    02-18-13 05:49 PM
    Have Contacts as a menu item above HUB in the HUB listing of message accounts, and move notifications to the bottom. The way it is now you have to make 3 gestures from the hub to open/search contacts you want to send a message to or call, if Contacts were accessible in the HUB, 1 gesture only.
    02-19-13 02:24 AM
    Settings
    Accounts
    Facebook
    *scroll to bottom*
    Birthday Reminders
    - change to on the day at 9 am
    I think the OP meant the birthday of the persons account? For example under my details, work etc. I have my birthday listed but this shows as a day earlier.
    02-19-13 04:55 PM
    Have the switch between landscape mode and portrait to be a bit faster...about half the time it takes now.
    EsJayDee and nycspaces. like this.
    02-19-13 11:23 PM
    Have the switch between landscape mode and portrait to be a bit faster...about half the time it takes now.
    how long it takes for you, on mime is fast or faster depending on the app i am on
    02-19-13 11:29 PM
    - Ability to send pin to pin messaging and not just receive.
    - Bluetooth led on when paired to a device.
    - BBM in landscape.
    - Speed dial assigned to keypad.
    - Voice Mail icon issue fix.
    - Time and date option to lock on home screen.
    - Bedside mode improvement.
    - More ring tones & sounds for messaging.
    - A folder to place personal ringtones in instead of putting them in music.
    - Hub Icon on home screen.(yes its got the 3 dots but thats a biznitch to find when driving)
    - E-Mail account option on homescreen.
    - When you open BBM make it go str8 to your contact list as opposed to chats(might be a setting that I missed)
    - Fix the issue of four square ghost icon re appearing even when its deleted.
    - Allow youtube to play VEVO video's.
    - Minor glitch with beats by dre studio(with hands free mic) only playing in one ear unless you launch the media player first then plug them in.
    - Bring back equalizer in media player.
    - Allow to re-size pictures smaller for e-mail.
    - Option for auto turn off and on.
    - Scroll through e-mails with side swipe like os7.
    - Option to delete e-mail from device or main mailbox.
    - Better crop and zoom for bbm profile pictures.
    - Option to set the top lock button or middle button between the volume rockers as a connivence key.
    - Touch battery and show percentage.

P.S. I LOVE MY Zed-10 and I'm not bashing it in anyway, BESDES NOT HAVING OPTION TO SEND PIN! This device surpriseg the heck out of me with it's all around quickness.....
    Last edited by BoldBigWorm; 02-20-13 at 01:39 AM.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-20-13 01:15 AM
    Here's my tuppence:

• LED: Switch off low battery LED, or have adjustable threshold. (you blinking away isn't helping my low battery!)
    • Calendar: Fade prior entries (I like when my day is greyed out!)
    • Calendar: Smaller font on Day setting, (too much white space)
    • Calendar: FIX BBM Group calendar bugs!!
    • Keyboard: Pound sign on UK English should not be a screen behind dollar sign $.
    • Keyboard: Smilie descriptions somehow? (don't want to send sarcastic inadvertently)
    • Remember: Main page, folder entries count should not include completed items. (Ie, all completed, folder count = 0)
    • Icons: When moving icons around on home screens, swap not re-order (although saves downloading a puzzle game...)

Many already posted I agree with wholeheartedly. Looking forward to coming months.
    02-20-13 06:38 AM
    Is Team BlackBerry reading our feature-requests here? If so, when are we going to hear from them about what features are planned for next OS update and when is the OS update coming due?

I think it'd help a lot if Team BlackBerry starts a two-way interaction with it's end users. Let us know what feature-requests have been accepted and when they can be expected.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-20-13 09:17 AM
    long press an email, then going to the very bottom right of the screen to delete is becoming annoying, why not have some main pop ups come up right above where you long pressed? (reply, fwd, del). less steps is more productive (or at lest move those options closer to where you long pressed)
    02-20-13 10:44 AM
    Folders with >16 items. I don't want to split everything into 7 folders just to keep things orderly.
    I second this. Not being able to put all my games into one folder is just plain annoying. Especially when the Playbook folders can hold much, much more.
    02-20-13 12:19 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before, and I don't think it's just a small tweak but..

Some sort of gaming right on BBM. Simple things like chess, checkers, tic tac toe, air hockey/ping pong (to start off with at least). That would make BBM much more kick-***. I was honestly expecting something like this.
    Mr_F and Stewartj1 like this.
    02-20-13 10:58 PM
    Green service indicator light. I miss it!!
    02-21-13 12:33 AM
    If i stroke the screen in a certain way the Z10 purrs like a kitten.
    bmercer94 likes this.
    02-21-13 05:29 AM
    I'd like the ability to contact someone directly from a bbm, text or email conversation via the over flow menu rather than going to the contact profile then contact card. Just select how you want to make contact, phone, email, text etc...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 07:15 AM
1,485 ... 678910 ...