The loading time is the system verifying all of the security. No way around this.
    Relevant: How BlackBerry Security Begins At The Endpoints | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    02-18-15 02:48 PM
    i will try it
    02-23-15 10:13 AM
    Reduce RAM consumption.

Posted via CB10
    Tim Heard likes this.
    02-23-15 10:28 AM
    the ability to adjust the vibration pattern (long/short, 1time/2times) for messages without the need of an App like BeBuzz or Hub++.
    the default vibration for messages is way too long. you can't tell if it's a call or a message by the first time it vibrates.
    7Buck0 likes this.
    03-05-15 05:50 AM
    Don't know if somone has answered this but you can do this. Swipe up from the top of the phone and select Manage. There you will see your calendars grouped by account. You can unselect the birthday calendar from hotmail and then you wouldn't have the dual notification.
    03-08-15 09:18 AM
    I am not sure about Pinning active frames. Right now you can tell when most applications(except the ones with run in background) have exited because they no longer have an active tab. Pinning will change this. Also if you pin them, then when you do happen to have more apps open you might have to scroll to get to your active tabs. You can reorder the active tabs, they just have to be in a grid. Maybe they can allow us to put some icons near the call and camera button. That will ease starting the applications we care about, without adding confusion
    03-08-15 09:33 AM
    My wish list:

- immediate screen lock after power off the screen, or press the power button
    - option to turn off/on, customizing the lock screen notices (calendar, email, sms)
    - hide completely the actual characters in password input fields
    - cloud sync option for bookmarks and saved passwords
    - automatic WiFi turn off action (e.g. for Power Tools)
    03-09-15 07:19 AM
    Can we get multiple fonts please...

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 07:23 AM
    My ideas:

I NEED these things as water:

- Multiple selection of messages in HUB with two fingers gesture as It was on BB OS 6 (I don't know how they don't put that on BB OS 10)
    - Off-On/Flight Mode device scheduler. Allow apps to put the phone on fly mode or add a scheduler for put the phone in fly-mode as we had on previous BB OS for On-Off. I know there is a Bedside mode, but i need to enable it manually. I could manually enable fly mode too.
    - Gestures to go to next/previous message in hub as it was on BB OS 6
    - Section on HUB to see all email accounts. If I want to see only emails now I need to see only one email account each time.
    OH MY GOD THIS ^^^^^^^

Why can't they implement the two finger technique for selecting multiple files!! Easily one of my most missed features

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 12:07 AM
    d a r k h u b
    03-29-15 07:54 AM
    The ability to segregate Email accounts out of the Hub, and put an icon with a notification star for each acct on the home screen, like OS7. If I'd wanted all of my Emails jumbled together, I wouldn't have separate Email accts in the first place. The only separation option now requires extra swiping to get to the accts, or to use an icon maker app on the home screen, but that doesn't provide any notification ability.

Fix the alarm clock so it doesn't have both the off and snooze buttons activated by a random grab of the phone by a hand attached to a groggy head at 5 am.

Add an option in Calendar to include holidays. Or encourage a developer to do the same for BBW. I just set up an overseas trip for November, only to subsequently discover it included Thanksgiving week.
    Last edited by Droidophobe; 04-03-15 at 07:30 PM.
    Tim Heard likes this.
    04-03-15 09:06 AM
    My wish list:

- immediate screen lock after power off the screen, or press the power button
    - option to turn off/on, customizing the lock screen notices (calendar, email, sms)
    - hide completely the actual characters in password input fields
    - cloud sync option for bookmarks and saved passwords
    - automatic WiFi turn off action (e.g. for Power Tools)
    I use XMarks to sync my bookmarks across devices and to their server. It works pretty well.
    04-03-15 09:41 AM
    • Get rid of having to wait for 2 or 3 seconds when launching camera app on lock screen. (1)
    • Improved android run time support. (2)
    • If I choose to remove header in Android apps, have that be saved, so that EVERY time I open an android app, I have to remove header (3)
    • Do something new with active frames, I mean these haven't been touched since the beginning (4)
    • Have active frames automatically start after going home in an app, why wait 2 or 3 seconds? (5)
    • Customize apps that are pinned on the bottom (6)
    • Improve Blackberry Assistant, improve voice and especially speed, oh man is it slow (7)
    • Improve speed of searching in the hub, It takes at least 5 or 6 seconds for me to search through text messages, what is the run time of the search algorithm, O(n^10) or something? (8)
    • When searching in hub, have results fly up from bottom in animation, one as a time as they are found, rather than all appearing at once, what if the user wants the first search result but has to wait for the entire list to be generated? (9)
    • Custom background for text messages, choose transparency of text message bubbles, allow user to choose what type of text message bubble they want (I personally hate the rectangle) (10)
    • Blur option in photo editing (11)
    • haptic feedback, please oh please, include that option, I miss it so much, <3 haptic (12)
    • Remove option to swype down from top to get settings, it is hard to reach, and it doesn't make sense to have 3 planes to access settings from, but mainly the pain of having to reach to the top (13)
    • Include animation when swyping left and right in weather app, right now, swyping just looks choopy (14)
    • When going to hourly in weather app, have an animation for results, fade in or something, right now it is choppy (15)
    • Improve responsiveness of OS, I don't know if this was BB's choice, but if you go to an iPhone and swype left and right on the homescreen for example, the screen moves INSTANTLY, no lag, on BB, you swype left and right and there is a lag between you swyping and the screen moving. It is really noticeable when you compare to an iPhone, please fix this. (16)
    • When scrolling in browser vertically, hide bottom bar (17)
    • Have icons for most visited websites, rather than screenshots of the websites, right now it looks sloppy. And when you open the browser, you have to swype down to see the last 2 squares, that is just sloppy (18)
    • Decrease time for options to slide out when you press and hold on something (19)
    • Decrease speed of BB assistant appearing when you press search on homescreen, right now it takes so long that there is no point using it (20)
    • Automatically have keyboard pop up when search button is pressed (21)
    • Update icon of Youtube app (22)
    • Improve the maps experience, it is pretty bad right now (23)
    • Deleting apps is a pain, when you press and hold on an app, you should be able to select more and delete them all at once. (24)
    • Adding to 24, you should have the option of rearranging all the apps by certain traits such as most used, or in alphabetical order, etc, so that user doesn't have to do that manually (25)
    • Smooth scrolling in Adobe Reader (26)
    • Change default alarm ringtone, right now you have to go through each alarm and change each manually (27)
    • Have feature where you set a range of time where you want to wake up, and have your Blackberry constantly set random ringtones so that you don't have to worry about setting a secondary alarm and snoozing (28)
    • If someone from BB is reading this, please tell me you will be incorporating fingerprint sensors in the future, and please be developing a response to Apple's force touch feature

So that seems like a pretty good list, let me know what you agree, don't agree with.
    Last edited by Matthew S; 04-07-15 at 10:03 PM.
    04-07-15 08:26 PM
    I would like that, when you are inside facebook/whatsapp/etc. and receive a notification, to not hear the sound or appear or flash the led. I mean it would be easy to cut off notifications when you are inside the app.
    Tim Heard likes this.
    04-11-15 02:59 AM
    Is it me or anyone else having issue with the picture lock screen?
    The 'password' area is so small, and i have a huge thumb. I almost never get it right for at least 5 attempts.

Then it warns me to wipe my data if wrong again and finally the trusty phone lock code unlock my phone.

I go for:
    - a improve lock screen!
    - data restriction (just like how Xiaomi devices can restrict certain apps from using the data on mobile data)
    04-12-15 09:05 AM
    Ability to restrict permissions on Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech likes this.
    04-13-15 07:45 PM
    THIS

Ability to restrict permissions on Android apps.

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech and Tim Heard like this.
    04-18-15 08:47 PM
    Opacity setting for active frames, so you could make them clear with just the info. showing.
    04-22-15 11:52 AM
    When you hang up on call, no access to voicemail!

Jaglenn's Passport
    04-28-15 02:26 PM
    I want to see the latest updates made available directly from BlackBerry in a timely manner. Don't want to have to sideload what should be readily available.

I don't want to hear excuses that it's the cellular provider's fault. Yes, they share responsibility, but BlackBerry should be helping to solve the problem.
    mefretwell likes this.
    04-30-15 12:18 PM
    Either allow for easy and permanent deletion of the Amazon Appstore without crippling already downloaded apps, or allow users to more effectively limit the appstore's intrusive activity.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 09:14 PM
    When you hang up on a call, why do they get to leave a message on voice mail? Can we change this? I am getting calls from telemarketers from another country.

Jaglenn's Passport
    05-06-15 09:20 PM
    i want to see a "HTTPS everywhere" style setting for the native browser.
    Also, native PGP support.
    Last edited by minttea; 05-16-15 at 04:27 PM.
    mas_quemex likes this.
    05-08-15 04:14 AM
    Didn't read all posts in this thread. Sorry for duplication (if any).

My Z3 is voluptuous. Just can't keep my hands off her. But I still desperately need for her :

1. multiple photos per contact (animated JPG would be bonus)
    2. create new row, column or sheet in Docs To Go
    3. new Show Desktop icon to hide all other icons (to see my big wallpaper)
    4. 50x zoom enabling app for camera
    5. Native Print over Wi-Fi

6. Save AV as .mp3, .mp4, .avi, .flv, .zip or .torrent
    7. Attach AV to Calendar, Clock, Password Keeper, BB Travel, BB Remember
    8. Add subfolders to folders
    9. Native URL shortener
    10. Set up 100 email accounts (ten is not good enough anymore)

11. Native torrent client
    12. Drag & drop email addresses, icons, AV, files, contact fields into any app (i.e. implemented as objects)
    13. Wireless charging
    14. Install apps to SD card (like Android)
    15. Automatic backup

16. Set up home page in BB Browser
    17. Native subscribed VPN service like BIS/BES (�1 per month plans available from others now)
    18. Auto On/Off for device (was available in OS 5.0)
    19. Additional actionable data needed for weather forecast in BB Travel (charts, link to BB Maps, humidity, government advisory, etc)
    20. Add at least 100 functions to Docs To Go (even BB Calculator has more functions now)

21. Auto Prompt to turn off Wi-Fi / 3G data plan if moving out of range
    22. Detect Wi-Fi / 3G data plan enforced on SIM & advise optimum usage pattern
    23. Wi-Fi / 3G data usage chart (now battery, processor & memory usage charts only available)
    24. Copy-paste BBM stickers onto any app (yield some real value for money)
    25. Resize icons (like Surface 8.1)

26. Hide unused icons (like Windows)
    27. Add bookmark folders
    28. Sortable bookmarks alphabetically, most recently used, etc
    29. Auto On / Off for apps (e.g. Internet access during select hours only)
    30. Hide phone number, photo, email, AV, etc.

31. Panorama & silent options for camera
    32. Record calls or sounds
    33. Additional actionable data needed for BB Maps (weather, altitude, fuel refill pumps, WC facilities, public transport, A&E, hotels, government advisory, link to BB Travel, etc)
    34. Option to delete history on exit from BB Browser
    35. Create & save shortcuts to any app, setting or file as icon

36. Find & delete duplicate contacts, phone numbers, emails, etc after prompt
    37. In Contacts app, custom views needed (email, fax, address, frequently used, etc)
    38. Mute contacts (for 1 hour, day, week, etc) (effect would be to receive no notifications on SMS, call, email, etc)
    39. Add AV, contacts, photos, comments, annotations, locations & landmarks to BB Maps
    40. Add distance & area calculators to BB Maps

41. Add 50 currencies to BB Travel (8 is not good enough)
    42. Add gold, bit coin & commodity rates to BB Travel
    43. Add 50 clocks to BB Travel (5 is not good enough)
    44. Voice Control app ought to be able to narrate emails, Web pages & other docs in Reader view (for accessibility)
    45. Expand support for more Indian & Unicode input languages (Tamil, Farsi, Urdu, Bengali, Kashmiri, Punjabi,...)

46. Support 10 input languages concurrently (3 is not good enough)
    47. Voice Control app doesn't recognise non-English commands, data stored in Contacts app, non-text data like pictures, etc.
    48. Full-text search from posts across BBM Channels for faster discovery of like minds
    49. Record programmes from FM Radio Channels on Music app
    50. Geotag property for media files

51. Typing myloc should give my co-ordinates
    52. Rename FM Radio Channels in Music app
    53. Need two 3.5mm headphone jacks (kinda romantic)
    54. Setting to cap battery charge at x% (for longevity)
    55. Show My Messages Only setting in BBM chat
    Last edited by mas_quemex; 05-24-15 at 08:24 AM.
    05-09-15 08:03 AM
    switchable keyboard
    05-10-15 09:11 AM
1,485 ... 5455565758 ...