1) Allow changing of default map app (because BB map sucks)
    2) Allow APN editing from Network settings
    3) MMS is not working, no way to set MMS APN
    4) icons are too small in 10.3.0.
    5) Stop reinstalling that f*** Facebook app every time I upgrade.
    6) Allow deleting useless apps like Story Maker
    7) Allow access to Blackberry World from any network (stop forcing me to use US proxy servers for that)
    09-06-14 02:24 PM
    Include support for Google Play Services, and include landscape locking.

Posted via CB10
    Amen!!!!

Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.1052
    09-06-14 04:02 PM
    On my Bold, when typing a web address in the browser's address bar hitting SPACE would put a period. Since there are no spaces allowed in web addresses, it made sense to let the space put a dot so that you wouldn't have to use the ALT button to get one. I would like to have that back.

Also, in searching for a contact name, you could ALWAYS use abbreviated names to shortcut the search. For example, if the name I want to search for is Ralph Emerson, I could just type Ra E and unless there were more first/last name pairs that began that way, I would go straight to that contact. I see that in OS 10.2+ that works in some contexts but not others. I would like to see it in all contexts.
    ibrahim011 likes this.
    09-07-14 08:20 PM
    On my Bold, when typing a web address in the browser's address bar hitting SPACE would put a period. Since there are no spaces allowed in web addresses, it made sense to let the space put a dot so that you wouldn't have to use the ALT button to get one. I would like to have that back.

Also, in searching for a contact name, you could ALWAYS use abbreviated names to shortcut the search. For example, if the name I want to search for is Ralph Emerson, I could just type Ra E and unless there were more first/last name pairs that began that way, I would go straight to that contact. I see that in OS 10.2+ that works in some contexts but not others. I would like to see it in all contexts.
    +10
    09-08-14 02:53 AM
    Built in nfc tap-to-pay
    09-10-14 11:08 AM
    I wish 10.3 would allow us to be able to "Disable Autodiscover in the Activesync" server settings for email.

This is a major problem for me and I have to check my settings each day because the server setting will change to an incorrect server. In my view this is a bug. When I configure my email server address i use the correct address. I don't think the OS should change in on me, let alone use the incorrect address.
    09-12-14 07:34 AM
    I don't know if someone has mentioned it before but everytime I'm about to write a message starting from the HUB I get all my accounts in an unordered list. So I have to pick my account I want to write from (BBM, Whatsapp etc.) then search for the contact (thanks to whatsapp which has a latest used list) and i am done.

I wish that BlackBerry 10 would give me not only a list of my accounts but also a list of frequently used contacts in top of my account list directly when I am hitting 'compose' in BlackBerry 10 HUB, similar to that options I get if I want to share something! That would be awesome!
    Last edited by goshmac; 09-18-14 at 01:33 PM.
    09-18-14 09:11 AM
    There is a choice dark theme and white theme virtual keyboard on BB Z Series. If necessary we can buy your favorite color on the keyboard theme or can buy to customize.

BlackBerry Z3 OS 10.3.0.1154
    09-18-14 03:09 PM
    - Can sync task, note, contact, information in thirdparty app to blackberry server.
    - App sync avaliable paired for linux

Q10 SQN100-3
    10.3.0.1155-1154
    09-19-14 09:47 AM
    Bring something like widgets or like Google plus cards.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 09:32 AM
    Make the assistant shortcut button customizable to open any app.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 09:33 AM
    Include VIM like navigation shortcuts for keyboard BlackBerry 10 phones. This would be awesome for users, especially when browsing on the Internet. Having t for new tab, shortcut for going to the bottom of the page, u sing the forward slash to find content on a page and more. My inspiration for this idea cones from the VIM extension for Google Chrome, called "Vimium".

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 09:41 AM
    (1) My biggest issue with 10.2 and 10.3 for that matter, is the phone app.
    When on a call and you press end the phone app appears maximized. If you are on a call and switch to another app to get information the phone app keeps coming front and centre.
    Really is annoying.

(2)Closing an app with that small X just takes too much effort. Why not use a gesture like swipe up. Or make the "X" larger. If you see many demo videos of the BB10 phones the user hits the X about 3 or 4 times before they get it to close. This needs to be fixed

(3) Calling volume and ringer volumes are a bit messed up. Answer a call or hanging up has an abrupt 'clacking' sound. Need to 'soften' the answer and hangup. Again a Phone App issue.

(4) Contacts that are not linked... would be nice to be able to add a link. I can remove links but can't seem to add them. Especially nice if duplicates exist.
    09-23-14 10:19 AM
    I just want to see the date when I peek at the home screen
    10-01-14 08:46 PM
    An "Apply on all folders" feature for the default order view and a "Select all" button on the file manager. I mean, sort and select my folders one at a time it's frustrating! If I'm overlooking this feature, please let me know.
    10-02-14 08:03 PM
    second language for letter-index in the contacts app!
    10-04-14 07:35 PM
    I have a few suggestions, but the single most important one for me should also be a really simple one to implement: allow icons on the homescreens to be positioned anywhere in the grid. For example, move an icon into the bottom right corner and it will stay there, or draw a smiley face with your icons if you want to.
    10-06-14 05:12 PM
    Having used Passport for the last two days, three things just jump out, which I am sure have already been mentioned by others (without going through 53 pages of posts): 1) slide in from bottom of screen and to the left to go to the first page of app home menu, instead of limiting your options to slide up for app switcher and up right for the Hub, 2) let me rotation the screen anywhere, so I don't need to turn the phone every time I go to home screen temporarily while using an app in horizontal, only to go back to the app shortly and 3) make use of slide in from the sides gestures - even Apple lets you go back/forward on Safari by sliding in from left/right - why not on an OS that purports to be gesture based (BTW for those who don't know, Sleipnir mobile is a great browser if you wanna use gestures to browse web. Can't live without Sleinir or a Cydia tweak Sleipnizer for Safari on my iPad.)

I am sure I will notice more, but these definitely need to be there.

As a side note, this is curiously a feature no smartphone or tablet seems to have implemented (I haven't used everything out there, of course) but I would like to just be able to switch and lock orientation without having to physically turn the phone, and then lock. Just give me a button for "horizontal lock" and "portrait lock".
    10-08-14 01:20 PM
    You've got better things to do while driving than poking at your phone.
    Exactly, it should be as easy as working any button in your car radio, a tiny x was never a good idea.
    10-08-14 02:09 PM
    There is a choice dark theme and white theme virtual keyboard on BB Z Series. If necessary we can buy your favorite color on the keyboard theme or can buy to customize.

BlackBerry Z3 OS 10.3.0.1154
    Thank's Blackberry has granted my request.
    Now there are on os 10.3.1.938

BlackBerry Z3 OS 10.3.1.938
    10-22-14 02:39 PM
    3G/4G button in fast settings.

Posted with my awesome Z10
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-22-14 04:06 PM
    I'd love to be able to set the opacity for active frames, so you could have just the content showing on the wallpaper without the black box around it if you wanted. That would look cool
    10-23-14 12:43 PM
    I'd love to be able to set the opacity for active frames, so you could have just the content showing on the wallpaper without the black box around it if you wanted. That would look cool
    Ugh, like the new icons in 10.3? So you can't read the text? No thanks.
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    10-23-14 02:27 PM
    Ugh, like the new icons in 10.3? So you can't read the text? No thanks.
    no so we'd have a choice with an opacity slider, you could have your with a black background, I could have mine with a transparent or semi transparent.
    10-23-14 02:40 PM
    I want the ability to vocally call up Assistant whenever I need it without the need to click or tap a button.

Posted using my Passport
    10-24-14 08:33 AM
1,485 ... 5152535455 ...