I want everyone to be outrageous with their ideas since a lot of people were not that thrilled with the launch!!! For me I would like to see wireless charging, a bigger battery and more integration with QNX products. On the software side I would like to see them expand the maps and make it 3D like the one on TAT's website. As well to make the the voice control more like Google now and to do this integrate apps like Blackberry Travel so that I can tell it to send me details on my flight when I get to the airport which it will know by using gps. Another feature I want to see is a new different, cool, innovative app drawer that is different from IOS and android. So let me know what features you want below
    01-30-13 02:19 PM
    Integration with the hub with apps like skype... so thats there even less of a need to enter apps as much as possible and the ability to do as much in the hub.

interactive active frames... next song, pause, etc...

on the drop down menu in the app drawer.. a quick toggle switch to toggle between on and off for your mobiel network.. not just your wifi... infact the fact this didnt make it to the final software is a bit weird...
    01-30-13 02:30 PM
    yea I also wanna see the cinnamon toast feature. That is a really cool feature and I want to see more features like that.
    01-30-13 02:40 PM
    I just want it o complete my life so I can focus on other things like having a career, starting a family, curing cancer, etc etc
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-30-13 02:46 PM
    Well since wireless charging and a larger battery are hardware related and not possible to change with software updates I would like to see the following features added to the BB10 OS.

1. More customization options
    - Sound profile customization like on the BBOS
    - Ability to change the opaqueness around the app icons
    - I want to weather, both current and highs/lows, onto the lock screen
    - Custom LED notification colors (This is something unique to BlackBerry and something they should be enhancing not stripping away)
    - Custom font colors/background colors in BBM
    - Themes would be awesome (At minimum a dark and light theme option)
    - I would love to have the option for different profiles (Like Personal and Work with Balance, but that anyone could use. Say you want to give your kid the phone to play games on or you are showing off the phone to someone and you don't want them snooping around your personal messages, pulling down and switching to a custom profile would be awesome.)
    - This is kind of silly considering you are usually doing something on the phone but I would like to have a blank screen to show off your background picture. Even having the option of always having the live tile pane to always be there even if you have no open apps would work for me. As it is when you close all your apps that window disappears.
    - The ability to change the alarm clock color. They put so much detail into this and it looks amazing, but the ability to have custom colors would be awesome. This would especially be great for people that use the phone as a bedside alarm.

2. Notifications
    - I want to see an incoming message from the top pane of the phone no matter what app or program you are in. From my tests with a Dev Alpha when a message came in you had to peek to see what kind of message it was and then flow into the hub to see what was written. I would love to have a discrete message preview along the top of the phone screen whenever a message comes in. If you are in a game or on the browser it would be the same. And it would be even better if each messaging program had customized colors for the bar to be. That way if you are in some intense gaming you'll be able to see the color of the bar and know if it's Whatsapp, BBM, Text, Skype, etc.
    - When I use my phone for listening to music there are times when a song comes on that I want to know the title. I think it would be awesome if on the lock screen the title of the song scrolled along so you didn't have to go into the app. Now I do know that you can hit the volume up or down and a box will appear showing the song title and play/pause, forward and reverse, but I would still like a scrolling title par on the lock screen. The option to enable and disable this would be good for people that don't want it on.

3. Enhanced Connectivity and Media Sharing
    - I want there to be some kind of collaboration mode. Or the ability to set up media sharing over a local wifi network. When you are connected you can see the files on the other device and move them over to yours. Also having the option to set up a shared folder on your phone would be great. This could be used when on a network with a computer or other BB10 devices. Collaboration mode would happen when the 2 devices touch or are near one another, the use of NFC should be able to make this happen.

4. Current Annoyances as of the Dev Alpha Software
    - The media player is great in that it remembers where you left off watching a video. From my brief testing it would remember the location of many different videos at the same time, even after completely closing the video player app. My gripe was no next button so I had to swipe back and then select the next video I wanted to watch. This is a pain when you are watching a tv series and you want to watch the next episode right away. My other problem was the title at the top of the video would not scroll so if it was a long title I had no way of knowing what it was. There was also no properties option to view the file name from the media player. Little tweaks to fix those issues would be great.

I'm sure there are other things I'd like to see, but these are the ones I've been thinking about for the last week or so. I do think BB10 is a great start but I know there are things that can be added and improved upon.
    01-30-13 02:51 PM
    And we know all of the features it has now how?
    01-30-13 02:55 PM
    lmao. AT IT BEGINS!
    Ansovald likes this.
    01-30-13 02:56 PM
    I want everything integrated what Kevin mentioned in his BB Z10 Review ^^
    01-30-13 02:56 PM
    OS 10.1 should make core apps available in landscape mode and to tidy up the overall UI (early reviews have stated that some core apps have back buttons and while other core apps don't)
    01-30-13 02:58 PM
    Integration with the hub with apps like skype... so thats there even less of a need to enter apps as much as possible and the ability to do as much in the hub.

interactive active frames... next song, pause, etc...

on the drop down menu in the app drawer.. a quick toggle switch to toggle between on and off for your mobiel network.. not just your wifi... infact the fact this didnt make it to the final software is a bit weird...
    Develpoers have access to the hub, anything CAN be intergrated to it...talk to Skypen on that one...
    01-30-13 03:01 PM
    Well since wireless charging and a larger battery are hardware related and not possible to change with software updates I would like to see the following features added to the BB10 OS.

1. More customization options
    - Sound profile customization like on the BBOS
    - Ability to change the opaqueness around the app icons
    - I want to weather, both current and highs/lows, onto the lock screen
    - Custom LED notification colors (This is something unique to BlackBerry and something they should be enhancing not stripping away)
    - Custom font colors/background colors in BBM
    - Themes would be awesome (At minimum a dark and light theme option)
    - I would love to have the option for different profiles (Like Personal and Work with Balance, but that anyone could use. Say you want to give your kid the phone to play games on or you are showing off the phone to someone and you don't want them snooping around your personal messages, pulling down and switching to a custom profile would be awesome.)
    - This is kind of silly considering you are usually doing something on the phone but I would like to have a blank screen to show off your background picture. Even having the option of always having the live tile pane to always be there even if you have no open apps would work for me. As it is when you close all your apps that window disappears.
    - The ability to change the alarm clock color. They put so much detail into this and it looks amazing, but the ability to have custom colors would be awesome. This would especially be great for people that use the phone as a bedside alarm.

2. Notifications
    - I want to see an incoming message from the top pane of the phone no matter what app or program you are in. From my tests with a Dev Alpha when a message came in you had to peek to see what kind of message it was and then flow into the hub to see what was written. I would love to have a discrete message preview along the top of the phone screen whenever a message comes in. If you are in a game or on the browser it would be the same. And it would be even better if each messaging program had customized colors for the bar to be. That way if you are in some intense gaming you'll be able to see the color of the bar and know if it's Whatsapp, BBM, Text, Skype, etc.
    - When I use my phone for listening to music there are times when a song comes on that I want to know the title. I think it would be awesome if on the lock screen the title of the song scrolled along so you didn't have to go into the app. Now I do know that you can hit the volume up or down and a box will appear showing the song title and play/pause, forward and reverse, but I would still like a scrolling title par on the lock screen. The option to enable and disable this would be good for people that don't want it on.

3. Enhanced Connectivity and Media Sharing
    - I want there to be some kind of collaboration mode. Or the ability to set up media sharing over a local wifi network. When you are connected you can see the files on the other device and move them over to yours. Also having the option to set up a shared folder on your phone would be great. This could be used when on a network with a computer or other BB10 devices. Collaboration mode would happen when the 2 devices touch or are near one another, the use of NFC should be able to make this happen.

4. Current Annoyances as of the Dev Alpha Software
    - The media player is great in that it remembers where you left off watching a video. From my brief testing it would remember the location of many different videos at the same time, even after completely closing the video player app. My gripe was no next button so I had to swipe back and then select the next video I wanted to watch. This is a pain when you are watching a tv series and you want to watch the next episode right away. My other problem was the title at the top of the video would not scroll so if it was a long title I had no way of knowing what it was. There was also no properties option to view the file name from the media player. Little tweaks to fix those issues would be great.

I'm sure there are other things I'd like to see, but these are the ones I've been thinking about for the last week or so. I do think BB10 is a great start but I know there are things that can be added and improved upon.

Couldn't agree more.
    More options and profiles at the very least!!! Give us back some of the options we are used to having.

Maybe there could be a setting that opens up all options for experienced users otherwise the phone stays watered down for simple users . I love my z10 but it's just missing so many options!!!!
    05-26-13 07:40 PM
    I just would like to see the old BlackBerry features included in the Q10! It doesn't make any sense that they were removed! No sense at all!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 10:06 PM
    I like the upside down L that takes you into the HUB. I would like an inverse gesture that once you're in the hub it takes you back to the previous application/screen you were in.

Also search IMAP older then 30 days
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    05-26-13 11:43 PM
    yea I also wanna see the cinnamon toast feature. That is a really cool feature and I want to see more features like that.
    It's there with Instant Preview...I use it all the time. Using STL100-3 10.2.1.1925

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to stay in an app folder once closing an app from that folder like on the PlayBook, in other words for the open app folder to be persistent.

I have all my news apps in one folder and when I close a news app I want to remain in that folder to open another news app.

It is very inefficient to have to swipe around to get back to the app folder I had recently been in.
    Last edited by Zildjian71; 01-04-14 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Continuing on...
    01-04-14 04:15 PM
    Lol, nice pointing out the changes, Blackberry made to bb10 since jan 2013, where the thread was created ;-)

Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.1925 powered cb10
    01-04-14 04:24 PM