Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree20Likes
  • 3 Post By kevinnugent
  • 2 Post By choudharyrohit
  • 2 Post By taz323
  • 5 Post By GTiLeo
  • 3 Post By G-bone
  • 1 Post By Maxey05
  • 1 Post By kevinnugent
  • 1 Post By Spencerdl
  • 1 Post By emstardeluxe
  • 1 Post By RECOOL
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default what makes bb 10 phones differ from iphone n android phones

i love bb 10 phones but jus a doubt what diff do we really have viki is same like siri . so what is bb 10 bringning that iphone doesnt have ??
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,267 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

Quote Originally Posted by Siddhesh Jain View Post
    i love bb 10 phones but jus a doubt what diff do we really have viki is same like siri . so what is bb 10 bringning that iphone doesnt have ??
    Some would say security. Some would say a new fresh system. Some would say a better communication device. Different strokes for different folks.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by siddhesh jain View Post
    i love bb 10 phones but jus a doubt what diff do we really have viki is same like siri . So what is bb 10 bringning that iphone doesnt have ??
    everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The community.

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    12,240 Global Posts

Default Re: what makes bb 10 phones differ from iphone n android phones

its a BlackBerry
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts

what you really have to ask is what does any smartphone do that another cant do and the answer is none. they all make calls, they all send and receive e mails,text messages, instant messages, social messaging. they all play videos and music as well as are able to browse the internet and play games with or use apps.

the REAL question is how do each of these systems do thses tasks differently, and each have their advantages and disadvantages, BlackBerry has always been a more efficient communicator, while the iPhone has been a sleek looking recreation tool, while Androids are a power house as far as performance
    Thanked by:
    CrownIsle (01-26-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's QNX, and that's the best : more efficient , faster, real time (we're talking delays between multiple running app of less than 20 microseconds - a microseconds is to a second what a second is to 10.6 days ), simply the best ; the world leader in Real Time Operating Systems for 32 years.
    Plus, everything BlackBerry has always been the best at : communication, efficiency, keyboards, engineering, etc., etc. ,...

What the **** is not better? The Amazing Tribe = more fun!!!!!!!!!!

#BB10Believe
    BlackBerry -
    We invented the Smartphone Business...
    We're takin' it back!
    Thanked by:
    CrownIsle (01-26-2013) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    657 Global Posts

Better security, options, such as different styles of phones, refreshed and new UI. Customization, flow, quick and efficient use for on the go mobility. Freedom! Allowing developers to do what they want so RIM and BlackBerry will prosper as far as it can go! Belief in what is being done. Goes beyond just a device. it's bringing together a whole community of faithful believers! Developers/the people who use the devices/ are the ones who are the major part of the success! BlackBerry will finally reach it's full capability!
    Thanked by:
    CrownIsle (01-26-2013) 
    CrownIsle likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

Real Multitasking with active Frames, no Fragmantation like Android , more secure than other platforms, no Reboots like Windows Phone if an App crashed bcs multiple runtime of QNX, its look like it has The best and intelligent keyboard ( very importent to me) , soo many System options like Block calls, SMS without needed an App. And it has the best Browser with Flash!! ( noone has Flash Even Android)

Sorry for my Bad english
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts

Slightly larger screen than iPhone, much smaller screen than most Androids. BB10 has a few more bells and whistles than the iPhone no doubt about it, but other than looking at old emails through the "hub", there is NOTHING it does that Android hasn't been doing for the last couple years, it just does them differently and less intuitively. I understand all the excitement from the BB community being that they have had outdated, **** phones for the last 3-4 years, but don't let their excitement mislead you in to thinking BB10 is some breakthrough device. It IS a breakthrough device for them as stated above, but not for the rest of the mobile community. As far as options and features, I put it well ahead of Windows 8, slightly ahead of the iPhone and well behind Android. And when I speak of Android, I am not talking 2 year old phones running Froyo or ICS...I'm talking phones made withing the last year (One X, SG3, Note 2 etc) running Jellybean.

It will steal some iOS customers, as that crowd is growing very tired of Apples lack of innovation as of late. I doubt there will be many Windows 8 converts, as they are still excited about their new platform. I see very few Android guys switching, as BB10 would be a step backward in almost every way. These people are far too familiar with the way Android does things to switch to a new platform that does the same things, only differently, just for the sake of saying it's new and exciting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    13,062 Global Posts
    PIN
    With Needle

Has the smell of a troll post all over it.
    "Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew" (Tank Pilot)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,267 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

Quote Originally Posted by bungaboy View Post
    Has the smell of a troll post all over it.
    Well he's drawn out some good information and no-ones died in the thread yet, so I'd say its not too bad a troll post!
    Thanked by:
    Admorris (01-26-2013) 
    jakie55 likes this.

Global Posts
    17,711 Global Posts

Well.........I guess if you didn't know before, you certainly have a GOOD idea now
    bungaboy likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by GTiLeo View Post
    the REAL question is how do each of these systems do thses tasks differently, and each have their advantages and disadvantages, BlackBerry has always been a more efficient communicator, while the iPhone has been a sleek looking recreation tool, while Androids are a power house as far as performance
    This. I really think BB10's differentiator is in *how* you use it. The "flow" thing.
    Shadowyugi likes this.

Global Posts
    13,062 Global Posts
    PIN
    With Needle

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Well he's drawn out some good information and no-ones died in the thread yet, so I'd say its not too bad a troll post!
    The plump lady hasn't sung yet. LoL
    "Proud member of the Peevishlicious Crew" (Tank Pilot)
    CrackBerry Abuser

We're at the point where the differences are mostly nuance and quality. But, looking ahead, the next big step (mobile computing) is going to require integration, and BB has a jump-start here with qnx. I think Android will always be a test bed for mobile UI experimentation (= more new features) the way FOSS is a test bed for desktop UI experimentation. At some point, "just works" will move to and stay at the head of the pack.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

@admorris

Lol i've been 3 years iPhone User, than had Galaxy S2 and s3, now i use iPhone 5. I used Even The Lumia 920 for 1 Month. All i can say is Android suckks!! Apple is now boring and Windows Phone has Problems with reboots. Now i cant wait for a Phone that Run stable and do only what i want.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

i know every 1 excited abt the new platform jus if i m spending 800$$$ approx i did want a phone that is the best rather just hyped. i love bb cause of bbm nw hoping bb 10 really offers all its been hyped for
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemo7 View Post
    @admorris

Lol i've been 3 years iPhone User, than had Galaxy S2 and s3, now i use iPhone 5. I used Even The Lumia 920 for 1 Month. All i can say is Android suckks!! Apple is now boring and Windows Phone has Problems with reboots. Now i cant wait for a Phone that Run stable and do only what i want.
    Sorry you think Android sucks...hopefully BB10 will be all that you want it to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    CrackBerry Genius

Mobile computing is the next stage and Thor has been saying this for long time now.January 30th you'll find out the difference.
    DJM626 likes this.