Kenu Airframe. Works great if you have a vent in a good place for your phone.
    05-08-15 08:04 AM
    Yes, it sticks with glue in the car.
    I actually like it compared to suction cup as that one was occasionally dropping due to high temperatures changes. The problem is that I can't adjust the position now.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. There is no way I am flying anything in my dash. I'll go back to looking for a string suction cup type.

What is the the best suction type? I'll put it on left side my steering wheel.

Sent from Z30 on Tapatalk
    05-08-15 09:26 PM
    I've looked at the air vent mounts. I'm just curious how the hot or cold air conditioner air coming out of the vent will affect the phone.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    05-09-15 09:03 AM
    Just a thought here. For a while, my state had a zero tolerance for anything stuck to the windshield. I had to buy a bean bag for my GPS. Not exactly the prettiest kind of mount.

A few years ago, a suction cup with nothing attached meant break into this car and look for the GPS. However these days a mount on the windshield is less of a target since it usually is now a phone mount, and people take the phone with them. But the bean bag mount does have the advantage that you won't have a suction cup left on your windshield.

I use a dash cam sometimes and just hate to leave it on the windshield. The thing is cheap, but do thieves know that?

They do make bean bag phone mounts. Just insure it actually is a bean bag and not something that has a suction cup to attach to the dash.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 12:55 AM
    Yeah, having that problem. You should be able to turn off holster to avoid this. I think the magnet on my car mount is too strong. No matter where I put it, it turns off the screen but I want to use it for maps....
    06-21-15 10:37 AM
    Proclip has been great for my GPS and Classic.

 Classic
    06-21-15 10:45 AM
31 12