If no one looked at the future, and tried predicting what will happen with companies like blackberry, and instead just look at the CURRENT situation as well as a little into the past, blackberrys stock would would definitely be higher than where it's at now. I know it dipped down because of less than satisfactory BB10 sales (which is in the past), BUT it a just too bad that so many influential analysts can sway so many opinions just by writing an article, therefore taking the stock price with it.

I was just thinking of that this morning, it's nothing that will ever happen because of course people will always try to predict the future, but it's just too bad that it effects stock price, therefore affecting confidence and blackberrys overall image.

I still believe BB10 sales will grow like crazy,its only less than 5 months old. (there I go, trying to predict the future, haha)

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 09:40 AM
    The economy would be stagnant and crumble.
    07-19-13 09:44 AM
    The economy would be stagnant and crumble.
    Not necessarily. However, the stock market would be an investment vehicle instead of the roulette wheel and poker games into which it has been allowed to morph.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    07-19-13 12:06 PM
    Want to know what it looks like when everyone agrees on what a stock is worth? Take a look at the graph of a stock after a buyout offer has been made and immediately accepted. It's a flat line that goes on for weeks. A financial instrument that has an agreed upon future price is called a bond. The current value of it depends largely on inflation.
    07-19-13 12:11 PM
    The world would be a better place?
    07-20-13 12:30 AM
    Not necessarily. However, the stock market would be an investment vehicle instead of the roulette wheel and poker games into which it has been allowed to morph.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Where's the fun in that?
    07-20-13 12:37 AM
    There would be less useless people

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 01:29 AM