I would like to see if they will support wifi calling via UMA like my Bold 9780. Does anyone know if it will?
    09-29-12 05:36 AM
    Skype video and video calling without wifi. would be sweet

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Verizon
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    09-30-12 02:23 PM
    I would like to see it do everything those other "big name" phones can do but better and then some...
    battery life is big for me (main reason why I came back to blackberry)...if they can make it last all day without charging than I'm sold for sure...also I would like to print from it, wirelessly and through usb.
    meganVee likes this.
    10-02-12 04:04 AM
    Not sure if you guys saw this, but here's a brief "glimpse" of Docs to Go with Cascades styling

BlackBerry 10 PERSONAL.MP4 - YouTube
    10-02-12 05:29 PM
    I would like the home screen to always display a single list of all my tasks and appointments from my task list and calendar as a constant reminder that I have things to get done.
    i believe your wishes have been fulfilled...lucky you
    10-03-12 06:57 AM
    a really good auto focus camera. the 9700 cam is better than 9900.
    10-08-12 09:18 AM
    also enhanced blackberry travel to add more currencies and time zones....i just like to see more choices on the screen. also, bbm should be able to send files without the receiver having to download the file.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    10-08-12 09:20 AM
    not sure if i mentioned this but it would be great to be able to make a 30sec to 1min video in HD and be able to send it as email/text attachment. the mms video quality isn't good. also, in addition to my previous bb travel comment, the weather for a location should say the current temperature and not just the daily high/low.
    10-29-12 10:12 AM
    Treat this as a wish list sort of thing, okay? And it is the place to voice out what you would like to see most in BB10.
    I would like to have the ability to have two browser tabs: the first as anormal tab, and the other in Reader Mode. This can't happen in the PB, if you want to open another tab while having the first in Reader Mode, you have to close the Reader Mode and then open the other tab.
    11-06-12 07:16 PM
    I just want apps iphone and android have like instagram, fruit ninja etc.........
    11-07-12 11:35 AM
    I would like to see, also, the ability to switch the music on the PB in the Bridge app. Beside this, I would like to see a mobile screen of the app that I'm using on the PB like if the PB is a Wii U and the BB10 smartphone the WiiPad or whatever it's named.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    11-09-12 06:20 PM
    I'm surprised nobody said universal search. I use WebOS and BB handsets, and Playbook. WebOS' "just type" feature is just unbelievably useful - launch apps, search contacts, search the web, or maps, etc just by typing in the home screen. For me it's just the best way to reduce taps and gestures for navigating around the UI. It's one of those features once you have used it, you wonder how you ever got along without it...just want it for everything.
    12-08-12 08:59 AM
    It want these apps. . .(yah yah. . .not "features" but whatever. . .)

Netflix: Offer Support for RIM Blackberry Devices
    http://www.change.org/petitions/netf...medium=twitter
    Hulu: Allow a Hulu Plus app for BlackBerry Playbook and BB10
    http://www.change.org/petitions/hulu...medium=twitter
    Pandora�: Bring App Support to the Blackberry 10 Platform:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/pand...medium=twitter
    12-08-12 09:22 AM
    UMA is a must for me! Hope BB10 phones are UMA friendly.
    12-21-12 06:29 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD