Seriously, this has got to be the most frustrating thing I've ever seen. No app, no settings that I can find, just constantly on wifi calling that apparently doesn't care if I want it or not.

Is there someway to get rid of this crap?
    05-28-16 07:59 AM
    Not sure if this will work but I know if you install the actual app it will let you enable/disable it. Do the following Google search and click the top link:

What am I missing? How do I turn off this Wifi calling???-img_20160528_091846.png

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    05-28-16 08:20 AM
    Nope, can't get it to send me a download link...keeps saying some error occurred. Also reviews for the app says that it doesn't work on the Classic.

Anyone have any other ideas? Does anyone know what this is being forced on us to begin with? I've never seen something like this before...some feature that CAN'T be turned off. It's absolutely ridiculous.
    05-28-16 09:08 AM
    That's odd. I'm assuming you have t-mobile. I had my Classic on that network for a few months last year and the app installed and worked.

The only other option I can think of is installing an older version of BB10 that didn't have WiFi calling. If you ask on the Leaked/Beta forum they should be able to tell you the last version that didn't have it.

Worst case you can call T-Mobile and ask them to disable it for your phone.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    05-28-16 10:02 AM
    I installed the wifi calling app from that link and its working. Before it was incredibly frustrating to find all calls using wifi even though one doesn't want. I have q10 and passport. Not sure about classic though.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 09:18 AM