and after my issue was resolved, I asked the man who helped me if they were going to carry the BlackBerry 10 phones. he was like, "that's so weird, we just got the e-mail today about the BlackBerry 10 phones." he also told me they're going to be trained very soon, and he even asked the main manager if there was an ETA for the phones but she said she hasn't received that information yet. learning all this information just made my day so much better and this was the actual store, not the kiosk haha.
    01-15-13 10:42 PM
    alright hopefully att employees will receive info about it soon
    01-16-13 12:16 AM
    I bet the release of this phone is going to confuse all of the major carriers in the long run. I could just hear the store employees now "Wow we had tons of phone calls and customers coming in and asking about the Z10's" "They are supposed to be buying iphones and androids"

The spark and interest is more then there at this point. Keep the positive things coming! Any publicity, bad or good, and the name is starting to surface again!
    01-16-13 12:24 AM
    I bet the release of this phone is going to confuse all of the major carriers in the long run. I could just hear the store employees now "Wow we had tons of phone calls and customers coming in and asking about the Z10's" "They are supposed to be buying iphones and androids"

The spark and interest is more then there at this point. Keep the positive things coming! Any publicity, bad or good, and the name is starting to surface again!
    yeah, I told the guy that I'm waiting for the BlackBerry 10 phones to upgrade and he was kind of surprised. I think every time I go to the mall, I'm going to go to the phone company stores and ask if they're going to carry BlackBerry 10 phones. maybe even calling them would work.
    jesse_h and EsJayDee like this.
    01-16-13 12:08 PM
    yeah, I told the guy that I'm waiting for the BlackBerry 10 phones to upgrade and he was kind of surprised. I think every time I go to the mall, I'm going to go to the phone company stores and ask if they're going to carry BlackBerry 10 phones. maybe even calling them would work.
    Haha. I have been doing this. And educating a lot of sales people. I hope RIM considers some strategy to turn the negative bias of the sales people around.
    01-16-13 12:21 PM