I don't know if this is the right venue to ask this question but i thought i would try?

My Z30 is on Bell mobility
    My wife's iPhone 4S is on Rogers.

Whenever i call her by pressing her mobile number from my Z30's contact book it rings once and then goes straight to voice mail. This is whether she is on the phone or not. I have tried it with the Z30 in one hand and the IPhone idle in my other hand. So i know that she was not using the phone. This happens every time i call her from my contact list.

If i dial the number on the Dial Pad i can connect and speak with her. This is weird. If i redial from her number on my Recent Calls list the problems re-occurs and it goes right to voice mail.

I have deleted her contact info in my Z30 and re-entered it. I have deleted my contact info in her Iphone and re-entered it. It did not solve the problem. This only happens when i call my wife. As far as i can tell works fine when i call anyone else through the contact book.

I don;t know if there is a problem on her end or my end ? maybe my phone is trying to tell me something ??

Any ideas ?
    Thanks
    12-03-13 07:47 AM
    Maybe she put you on the block list because you didn't get her a Z30 too? ;p

Have you tried to contact Bell and see if they can tell you where the problem's coming from?

Posted via CB10
    fromhereonend likes this.
    12-03-13 07:56 AM
    Sounds like either her mobile network issue or iPhone. While the Z30 is powerful, its not good enough to force your calls to her voicemail.

Or she is screening your calls.

Posted via CB10 on Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055
    fromhereonend likes this.
    12-03-13 08:03 AM
    This has happen to my wife and I and we were both with Koodo with 2 android phones. My wife actually changed her phone number to fix the problem because all other possible solutions including resetting to factory default failed to fix the issue.
    12-03-13 08:14 PM