I remember a forum member mentioned this a few days ago (sorry I forgot your name :/) but you can also get OS updates via blackberry.com as well.

I just tried it and it works! (but my carrier already released it a while back). Idk if it'll work for everyone but for those of you on AT&T, it doesn't hurt to give it a try right? I mean you guys are still sitting in the dark. Sorry for rubbing it in :P

Web Update-untitled.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 05:59 PM
    It will connect to your phone to check what carrier you are on.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 06:01 PM
    It will only work for those, like you, that know where to point their browsers, since you so kind-heartedly didn't provide links for the procedure.

So, I guess rubbing it in was indeed the point?

This, though: Smartphones com BlackBerry 10 OS - Atualizar Software BlackBerry - Brasil
    03-18-14 06:01 PM
    I remember a forum member mentioned this a few days ago (sorry I forgot your name :/) but you can also get OS updates via blackberry.com as well.

I just tried it and it works! (but my carrier already released it a while back). Idk if it'll work for everyone but for those of you on AT&T, it doesn't hurt to give it a try right? I mean you guys are still sitting in the dark. Sorry for rubbing it in :P

Posted via CB10
    Just a guess, but I believe the first sentence hints at where to point your browser.
    03-18-14 06:08 PM
    Have to give this a try. Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 06:11 PM
    Just a guess, but I believe the first sentence hints at where to point your browser.
    Hints 99.9% of the time don't do on online forums. Nor direct instructions. But the latter have a 43% chance of work which is far better.
    03-18-14 06:12 PM
    The link is:
    ca.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry10-os.html

I didn't provide a direct link bc I assumed we were all on the same page. that if I said blackberry.com, it's most definitely on the website. You just have to navigate the tabs to find it.

Plus, you've been seeing a similar reminder on your native browsers for a while now... (ICYMI: it's the "Get the update" blue button)

Web Update-img_20140318_192114.png

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    03-18-14 06:22 PM
    You assumed too many things. But dispite all the picking, it's good of you to remind people of the option. It sure was handy back when BB10 launched and OS updates were a novelty most could only get if they had SIM cards from far away (and usually overseas) countries.

(NOT) good times.
    03-18-14 07:21 PM