Alright. . .there's this HUGE Google Doc with a list of devs and contact info. . .thanks to CB member pcondello for the hook up. . .
    BB10 App Requests/Petitions to developers who are still holding out
    Working to slowly move this list to there. . . so if you don't see a dev here it's probably there. . .

Epic Update!!! Now there's an app for bugging developers!!! Give Me That App! Shoutout to ShaoSoft for the great idea . . .show 'em some love and support!!!

The #AppHunt site is down but still keep the hashtag alive!!! Tweet "@APPNAME" When are you releasing your app for #BlackBerry10? #BB10AppHunt

If you do decide to contact these folks, be nice. . .lol
    Last edited by AfroZepher; 07-17-13 at 01:04 PM.
    12-03-12 11:05 PM
    Most,if not all with the exception of one or two "should" be there ...should
    12-03-12 11:28 PM
    Evernote; [email protected] Yea, AfroZepher already posted a link, but the iOS version is WAY nicer than the version on current BB's, we need an upgrade!

Podtrapper; The guy that put this together is busy being a family guy these days, so I would hate to inundate him with email, so I won't post a link, Podtrapper users, you know how to get in touch with him.

Kindle; [email protected] The response to the last e-mail I sent them sounded kinda hopeful.
    Update, just noticed on another post, KINDLE CONFIRMED!

Olive Tree Bible Reader; [email protected] Great Bible reader app, I would love to see it come to BB10.
    Last edited by berryaddictnoza; 12-04-12 at 08:00 PM.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    12-04-12 03:20 AM
    Evernote; [email protected] Yea, AfroZepher already posted a link, but the iOS version is WAY nicer than the version on current BB's, we need an upgrade!

Podtrapper; The guy that put this together is busy being a family guy these days, so I would hate to inundate him with email, so I won't post a link, Podtrapper users, you know how to get in touch with him.

Kindle; [email protected] The response to the last e-mail I sent them sounded kinda hopeful.

Olive Tree Bible Reader; [email protected] Great Bible reader app, I would love to see it come to BB10.
    Should I put the email for Podtrapper???
    12-04-12 07:21 AM
    I got a reply back from e-trade. Looks like they will be supporting BB10. I am on my phone, but hopefully I was able to get the attached screenshot of the email I received from them on here.

So I decided to make a list of contact info for different apps. . .want a app to be on BB 10? Let the devs know you want it!
    (This list is just apps I've either read folks want or just apps I want. . .a lot of them are a hail mary but what ever. . . feel free to suggest more! Twitter handles are fine to I guess. . .)

If you do decide to contact these folks, be nice. . .lol
    Attached Thumbnails Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-munch_2012_12_04_091205.png  
    12-04-12 11:24 AM
    I have been crossing my fingers for OneNote for a while now. Anyone know the best way to contact them?
    12-04-12 11:40 AM
    I got a reply back from e-trade. Looks like they will be supporting BB10. I am on my phone, but hopefully I was able to get the attached screenshot of the email I received from them on here.
    Interesting. . .I sent E Trade this message. . .Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-tradesent.jpg
    And this is the response I got . . .Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-trade-respond.jpg

But I'm glad we got a confirmation. . .I'll place you pic on the Thread listing confirmed BB10 appshttp://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...g-bb10-751324/
    12-04-12 12:53 PM
    for the millionth time... Skype will be there... my friend who is a network engineer at RIM has said Skype is going to be there launch day...
    Acumenight likes this.
    12-04-12 12:57 PM
    I emailed [email protected]. I got back a standard, "canned" response telling me where to find support online. I explored waze.com and found an email address for their public relations contact. I'll let you know if I get a response. Waze is really a nice app, but they've obviously . Hopefully, they'll come out with a BB10 version. Even better would be a version for the PlayBook.
    12-04-12 01:02 PM
    I have been crossing my fingers for OneNote for a while now. Anyone know the best way to contact them?
    You'll have to navigate the maze that is the Microsoft website to get the contact info. . .I would look harder but I really am tiered. . .lol
    12-04-12 01:10 PM
    I emailed [email protected]. I got back a standard, "canned" response telling me where to find support online. I explored waze.com and found an email address for their public relations contact. I'll let you know if I get a response. Waze is really a nice app, but they've obviously . Hopefully, they'll come out with a BB10 version. Even better would be a version for the PlayBook.
    I got the same with this at the end. . .
    Please note that this email address is not connected to a support representative's inbox, so replies here will go unanswered. Your best bet is to visit Waze.com/support to get the info you need. We're waiting for you over there, ready to help
    . . .may have to join the forum there and express desire for a BB10 app. . . or try again at the support site. . .http://www.waze.com/support/
    Last edited by AfroZepher; 12-04-12 at 01:33 PM.
    12-04-12 01:23 PM
    I sent a nice (it really was nice) email to Foodspotting. Even though there's a BB app already, its not working. They haven't responded back, but hopefully they listened.

Sent from Bold 9930 #blackberrybychoice
    12-04-12 01:23 PM
    You don't have Netflix on your list.

Netflix: https://contactus.netflix.com/Help
    Freshbooks: [email protected]

I contact Freshbooks and this is the answer I got:
    Hi Cyrus,

Thank you so much for your e-mail.

I am also a blackberry user, so this is definitely something very close
    to my heart.

We do have an integration App called Report Away for FreshBooks that
    works great on the Blackberry you can see some more about it here

ReportAway!

I will speak to the development department and let them know we have
    another client asking for us to create an app for the blackberry, because
    I think it would be amazing to invoice from my blackberry also.

If you need anything further at all please feel free to e-mail me back or
    call us at 1 866 303 6061.

Many Thanks

Meryl
    anon(3310921) and gokulesh like this.
    12-04-12 01:49 PM
    Updating the list . . .thanks guys. . .
    12-04-12 02:01 PM
    I contacted Netflix and the representative told me that they were a BB user too and they only switched because Netflix was not available. Here is the transcript:

Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-netflixchat.jpg
    12-04-12 02:16 PM
    If skype is not there right away I will be devastated.
    12-04-12 02:35 PM
    There's too many banks to list but from what I've been able to find out by contacting both TD and BMO banks customer support, neither of them have plans to develop their BB7 apps over to BB10 and have told me as much. If you use a mobile banking app, I highly suggest you contact your bank's customer support and ask for it on BB10, and if they don't tell you for 100% certainty that they will have a BB10 app, that means "no". Forward your "no" responses to RIM's developer relations.
    12-04-12 04:14 PM
    any word on GasBuddy
    I use that a lot
    MrHomz likes this.
    12-04-12 06:51 PM
    any word on GasBuddy
    I use that a lot
    I read that it is coming on another thread.
    12-04-12 07:04 PM
    There's too many banks to list but from what I've been able to find out by contacting both TD and BMO banks customer support, neither of them have plans to develop their BB7 apps over to BB10 and have told me as much. If you use a mobile banking app, I highly suggest you contact your bank's customer support and ask for it on BB10, and if they don't tell you for 100% certainty that they will have a BB10 app, that means "no". Forward your "no" responses to RIM's developer relations.
    Hey omniusovermind, could you post the link for RIM's developer relations?
    12-04-12 07:12 PM
    I'm suggesting like some have already done...if you get a response, post it here. It would be nice to know what the support teams are saying. Whether it's negative or positive, it's good insight.

Also, add a lovely closing line like "Help us support you, by supporting us." Yes, I know...cheezy, but the nicer you are the most likely you get a response back.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    12-04-12 08:48 PM
    I'm suggesting like some have already done...if you get a response, post it here. It would be nice to know what the support teams are saying. Whether it's negative or positive, it's good insight.

Also, add a lovely closing line like "Help us support you, by supporting us." Yes, I know...cheezy, but the nicer you are the most likely you get a response back.
    . . .and if possible reply with a thank you. . .LOL. . .just do it. . .cuz you know you are in fact thankful. . .LOL
    12-04-12 08:55 PM
    You'll have to navigate the maze that is the Microsoft website to get the contact info. . .I would look harder but I really am tiered. . .lol
    Wow, no lie! I started hunting contact info down for OneNote and gave up. Ease of customer communication isn't. MS's strong point.
    12-04-12 11:01 PM
    Hey omniusovermind, could you post the link for RIM's developer relations?
    sure, I got these from Chrysaurora:

- https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...es/devrel.html
    - https://twitter.com/asaunders (VP of Dev Relations @ RIM)

I went and googled alec saunders own email address as well
    12-04-12 11:47 PM
    Skype & Viber making sure VOICE CALLS is enabled !!! bbm voice is great , but everyone uses skype and viber !
    12-05-12 12:01 AM
211 123 ...