evernote is already integrated at blackberry 10. you can find your evernote notes at app called "REMEMBER". There you can combine your offline and online notes. When you open them, your evernote notes at the right side, and your offline notes at the left side (2 icons actually). all you have to do is sign in to your evernote account at "Account" in Blackberry 10 Setting . Dropbox and Box are already integrated too. All you have to do is just sign in to your accounts from each apps and you can see your files from dropbox and box from 'File Manager". At File manager, you can browse files that put inside the handset, your dropbox account, and box account.
    Qaxl likes this.
    12-05-12 04:29 AM
    evernote is already integrated at blackberry 10. you can find your evernote notes at app called "REMEMBER". There you can combine your offline and online notes. When you open them, your evernote notes at the right side, and your offline notes at the left side (2 icons actually). all you have to do is sign in to your evernote account at "Account" in Blackberry 10 Setting . Dropbox and Box are already integrated too. All you have to do is just sign in to your accounts from each apps and you can see your files from dropbox and box from 'File Manager". At File manager, you can browse files that put inside the handset, your dropbox account, and box account.
    Cool, is this on the Dev Alphas?
    I use Evernote for my business, and thought it was a "given" for BB10, and was a little worried when I saw posts saying it's not coming. It's really cool if what you're saying is true that all these cloud based storage solutions are integrated in the OS, BlackBerry rules!
    12-05-12 04:57 AM
    Cool, is this on the Dev Alphas?
    I use Evernote for my business, and thought it was a "given" for BB10, and was a little worried when I saw posts saying it's not coming. It's really cool if what you're saying is true that all these cloud based storage solutions are integrated in the OS, BlackBerry rules!
    Unfortunately not. This Is for London. But if RIM Change their plan to trade Alpha for BB10 Commercial Unit, then you expect RIM Will give Alpha with The OS version what I saw on London.
    12-05-12 12:09 PM
    Both DropBox and Evernote sent me "nice" emails about wanting to support BB10 but having no current info about the progress. . .not sure what that means but here's hoping for native app support at launch!
    12-05-12 06:04 PM
    Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-untitled.jpg Just asked Netflix and got this reply
    BoldWorld and anon(3310921) like this.
    12-05-12 06:11 PM
    The good floks at Pandora got back to me and this is what they said. . .
    Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!-pandorabb10.jpg
    I'll be sure to forward this one to the appropriate "authorities". . .lol
    12-05-12 07:46 PM
    The good floks at Pandora got back to me and this is what they said. . .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pandorabb10.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	127423
    I'll be sure to forward this one to the appropriate "authorities". . .lol
    I see that Pandora is already available for Android! If so, porting to BB 10 shouldn't be that hard. RIM Developer Relations should school them!
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    12-05-12 08:19 PM
    I see that Pandora is already available for Android! If so, porting to BB 10 shouldn't be that hard. RIM Developer Relations should school them!
    ReTweet the Tweet I just Tweeted (always wanted to say that. . .LOL) https://twitter.com/AfroZepher/statu...04241458274304
    12-05-12 08:52 PM
    Both DropBox and Evernote sent me "nice" emails about wanting to support BB10 but having no current info about the progress. . .not sure what that means but here's hoping for native app support at launch!
    According to the thread; List: Confirmed apps coming to BB10 in News and Rumors, Dropbox and Kindle ARE coming to BB10 ( missed the Kindle part), Dropbox sounds iffy from your response, hopefully Kindle isn't iffy.
    I got lackluster responses from Comerica Bank and Evernote (but the wording was such that the possibility of what aragone79 posted could happen). I have never sent Dropbox an "are you going to support BB10?" email, I figured they were a given too, time to email them.
    12-05-12 10:04 PM
    The dropbox app icon has already been seen in many leaked photos of the london and BB dev alpha devices owned by Rim employees. As well evernote is already supported on the playbook and bb smartphones so why wouldn't they support BB10. Also the reason why they are probably giving you some iffy anwsers to your emails is because they were probably told not to talk about their products before launch. I would be really surprised if netflix is not their since we know that the dev relations team are targeting the most popular apps by region. Lastly no one else mention SKYPE since for months now QuIcKsIlV3r has been saying that skype is on the way.
    12-05-12 10:14 PM
    The dropbox app icon has already been seen in many leaked photos of the london and BB dev alpha devices owned by Rim employees. As well evernote is already supported on the playbook and bb smartphones so why wouldn't they support BB10. Also the reason why they are probably giving you some iffy anwsers to your emails is because they were probably told not to talk about their products before launch. I would be really surprised if netflix is not their since we know that the dev relations team are targeting the most popular apps by region. Lastly no one else mention SKYPE since for months now QuIcKsIlV3r has been saying that skype is on the way.
    It can't hurt to keep let 'em know you want the apps. . .
    12-05-12 10:50 PM
    ReTweet the Tweet I just Tweeted (always wanted to say that. . .LOL) https://twitter.com/AfroZepher/statu...04241458274304
    I think your tweet didn't go to @asaunders because you don't have a space after exclamation mark.
    Code:
    Help!@asaunders
    anon(3310921) and jerryeight like this.
    12-05-12 10:53 PM
    I think your tweet didn't go to @asaunders because you don't have a space after exclamation mark.
    Code:
    Help!@asaunders
    lol . . . redo!
    https://twitter.com/AfroZepher/statu...60129179152384 . . .done
    12-05-12 11:30 PM
    According to the thread; List: Confirmed apps coming to BB10 in News and Rumors, Dropbox and Kindle ARE coming to BB10 ( missed the Kindle part), Dropbox sounds iffy from your response, hopefully Kindle isn't iffy.
    I got lackluster responses from Comerica Bank and Evernote (but the wording was such that the possibility of what aragone79 posted could happen). I have never sent Dropbox an "are you going to support BB10?" email, I figured they were a given too, time to email them.
    It happens already for Evernote and dropbox. They all are integrated to the O.S. Actually, I have many screenshot for it, but NDA makes me just can say without giving the evidence. And I hate that.
    12-06-12 08:57 AM
    Shazam......and with unlimited tags instead of only 5 per month like it was on OS6!!!!!
    12-06-12 10:27 AM
    Shazam......and with unlimited tags instead of only 5 per month like it was on OS6!!!!!
    Ya that's not going to happen unless you PAY for the premium edition!! I got Shazam encore from RIM last year after the BBM outtage and it's unlimited. So you have to PAY to have unlimited unless RIM gives it to you for free!!!!
    12-06-12 10:32 AM
    List updated with contact info. . .Let 'em know!
    12-06-12 10:43 AM
    Can someone with a drop box account do me a favor and start up a vote for "Dropbox app at launch of Blackberry 10" on the Dropbox site. . .https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/all"]https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/all
    I would but I unknowingly wasted my votes for the month voting for Dropbox for Playbook. . .lol thanks!
    12-06-12 11:32 AM
    Ya that's not going to happen unless you PAY for the premium edition!! I got Shazam encore from RIM last year after the BBM outtage and it's unlimited. So you have to PAY to have unlimited unless RIM gives it to you for free!!!!
    which is super wack because on iPhone AND Android unlimited is free!! (or else if there is a limit ive never reached it!)
    Last edited by gunderscorewil; 12-06-12 at 11:47 AM.
    12-06-12 11:33 AM
    but in the end I dont really care. I plan on keeping some sort of iOS device once I get my N Series. It will be for the express reason of having apps. Right now its a toss up between A. keeping my iPhone4 on wifi-only, B. an iPod touch and C. iPad Mini.

Now IF BB10 happens to come with most of my favorite apps to start with then !! But that is not what im buying my N Series for!
    12-06-12 11:44 AM
    Hi guys im a Graphic Designing student i really need Autodesk Sketchbook and Adobe Photoshop for BB10 & PB....
    i don't see any good app for drawing and designing in pb....
    12-06-12 12:09 PM
    Hi guys im a Graphic Designing student i really need Autodesk Sketchbook and Adobe Photoshop for BB10 & PB....
    i don't see any good app for drawing and designing in pb....
    Adobe Contact and Support: Contact Support and Customer Service
    and . . .
    Autodesk product contact page: Autodesk - Contact Us - Products
    Let 'em Know!!!!!
    12-06-12 01:13 PM
    I emailed Wunderlist to ask if they will have their application for BB10 and I was told not at this time but they will think about it.

[email protected]
    12-06-12 02:48 PM
    I wanted an XBMC app, so i asked on their forums, basically they had dismissed BlackBerry as considerable platform, but there is a small glimmer of hope.

One person said that "... Thanks for asking. If I see how this team has adopted platforms, efforts have always been based on availability (remember, devices and dev environments have to be made available freely - no dev will actually invest lots of money) and most importantly, critical mass. XBMC is open-source, to which a community of volunteers are contributing out of their own personal interest and liking, during their spare time. This project started a long long time ago on xbox, and gradually, Linux, Windows, Apple, iOS, RBPi, Android etc. were added. The latter should I add because of private investments of Android-based STB maker Ouya. So if RIM contacted and sponsored Team XBMC to make the apps you are asking then perhaps we might see things move. ..."

Here is a link to the thread on the xbmc forums

So i was wondering if it would be possible to somehow get RIM, who are doing everything possible to get apps, to reach out to these guys ... Discuss with them some sort of arrangement and send in a few Dev Alphas and perhaps some $encouragement$ and �motivation�
    12-06-12 02:59 PM
    I want Amazon Kindle, QuesTrade, BloomBerg apps. I just sent an email to them. Will post their responses here.
    12-06-12 03:05 PM
211 1234 ...