How can I download the 10.3 OS. Am using BlackBerry Q10

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 03:47 PM
    What country are you from? You should receive it over the air (OTA).
    03-30-15 03:55 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to a moderator or CB Ambassadors.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    03-30-15 03:58 PM
    How can I download the 10.3 OS. Am using BlackBerry Q10

Posted via CB10
    On your PC, desktop or laptop, download and install; sachesi, https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/

Go here to download the zipped BLITZ ( A blitz is a non-destructive plus made for all phones), https://mega.co.nz/#!rlNVSBLR!EEbKo0...i4tZou3cCyoyew (do not unzip as sachesi will do that)

So, after sachesi is installed on your PC (not your phone!), and the blitz is downloaded, open sachesi, plug your phone into PC's USB port, sachesi will find it and ID it, once sachesi finds and ID's your phone, open the INSTALL tab in sachesi, then simply drag the unzipped blitz over to the anywhere within the open window and let sachesi take over from there, once sachesi is finished and it will say finished, your phone should show it is ready to set up. That's it. Summary: open sachesi to INSTALL tab, drag blitz into opened install windon in sachesi and let saceshi do it's thing, if your happy perhaps a token monetary gift to sachesi !
    03-30-15 06:26 PM
    I got Sachesi no problem, it ID's my Classic.
    However the mega.co.nz page ask for a decryption key, and it appears to me (a beginner in these Matters) that there is no "Blitz" mentioned anywhere. There seems to be software for their cloud services, for Win as well as Blackberry. Thanks
    03-30-15 07:21 PM
    I got Sachesi no problem, it ID's my Classic.
    However the mega.co.nz page ask for a decryption key, and it appears to me (a beginner in these Matters) that there is no "Blitz" mentioned anywhere. There seems to be software for their cloud services, for Win as well as Blackberry. Thanks
    Don't copy and paste the mega link. Just click on it.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.281
    03-30-15 07:34 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Sorry I am new at this, what and where is the Mega link I should click on ? There is a round "M" button at the top left, which when clicked on opens my PC explorer and asks for a file from my PC, or is it the Blackberry App they show at the bottom of the page under the "mobile apps", or ??. Thanks again
    03-30-15 07:52 PM