I'm running the most recent 10.2 leak. I just don't want to have to install the new android runtime. Boy, Crackberry users are bigger c**ts than I thought.
    Maybe if you stopped acting like a four year old in the back of a car "are we there yet? " we wouldn't feel like frustrated parents.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-07-13 08:20 AM
    Maybe if you stopped acting like a four year old in the back of a car "are we there yet? " we wouldn't feel like frustrated parents.
    You're not acting like frustrated parents, and I'm not acting like a child. I just asked for a little bit of knowledge and you overreacted.
    09-07-13 09:15 AM
    I'm running the most recent 10.2 leak. I just don't want to have to install the new android runtime. Boy, Crackberry users are bigger c**ts than I thought.
    Sometimes I think so too. I don't know why people want to attack others for asking.

Although I think Thurasks date was very funny LOL

To the rest of the meanines. Why not reply with something like "I dont know, but I'm looking forward to it." Then fill in your thoughts on all the possibilities.

I dont care how many times the question has been asked. We are like little kids waiting for something exciting so we want to talk about it all the time. And just like kids do. We ask "are we there yet?" every few minutes til we get there.

So people lighten up and help pass the time by posting/replying with added excitement not "shut up, stop asking".

Just isnt necessary IMHO and if we could all just look at things with a new perspective there would be less mean and a lot more fun here.
    jimpilot and anon721037 like this.
    09-07-13 09:18 AM
    LOL deadcowboy we were typing same thing at the same time! Too funny
    anon721037 likes this.
    09-07-13 09:19 AM
    Yeah I have to admit as soon as anyone asks anything anymore several folks can't wait to jump them. Why, how did they get appointed guardians of all they and they alone think is alright to ask.

We all are on the same team here (well most of us) let's throttle back a bit on the attacks

My 2 cents worth
    moody and anon721037 like this.
    09-07-13 09:41 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD