- CrackBerry Master
- 1,311 Posts
I assume the same software that powers the voice recognition and interpretation in the Bentley will be available on the BB10 devices as well.
Hopefully, it will be better than Siri.
You see, we probably have learned something about BB10 from CES.
- 01-11-2013, 07:49 PM #4
- 01-11-2013, 08:20 PM #5It's Never Too Late to Be Bold You can find my musing over at BerryFlow.com | @jmznvs
"If you understand what the promise of BlackBerry is to its user base it’s all about getting stuff done.
Games, media, we have to be good at it but we have to support those guys who are ahead of the game." Thorsten Heins
- 01-11-2013, 09:18 PM #6
- CrackBerry Addict
01-12-2013, 07:59 AM #7
- 940 Posts
- By Anthony DeGiulio in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:54 PM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2008, 06:13 PM
- By leton in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2008, 12:46 PM
- By Fotoman in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2007, 01:12 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2007, 02:19 PM