I received a voice mail message, like I have gotten quite a few times on my Z10, but this time, it wont delete from my Hub.
    I listened to the voice mail, and then deleted it from the voice mail inbox..
    I verified that I no longer have any new voice mail messages, but I cannot get rid of it from the Hub, as it cant be deleted.
    Hub keeps showing I have 1 new voice mail, which I do not.
    Tried to reset the hub, tried restarting the phone, and it still comes up as 1 new voice mail.
    Any ideas ?
    03-20-15 08:17 AM
    I found a solution to my voice mail not being deleted...I called my cell phone number, and left another message, and after deleting that message , the message finally went away in the HUB saying I had a new message.
    Stupid way to get rid of it, but it worked.
    03-20-15 08:49 AM
    Hey James, got the same problem in the past and was in the process to reply to you when you posted your solution, which was exactly the same solution I found. Strange thing, it doesn't happen all the time, just randomly.
    03-20-15 08:51 AM
    I think this is a phone company glitch. I had this once before as well (before visual voice mail). No matter what I did I couldn't get rid of the "voice mail waiting" icon until I left another message and deleted it and the others. Visual voice mail in the hub responds to the same cues from the phone company and was probably subject to the same glitch in their system. Just curious the providers mentioned here....I have Verizon.
    03-20-15 09:12 AM
    I have a different issue. If I just listen to a voice mail and don't delete it, move it or whatever in the voice mail system, as soon as I hang up I get a new notification that I have a voice mail when it's the same one I just listened to.
    03-20-15 09:17 AM
    I have a different issue. If I just listen to a voice mail and don't delete it, move it or whatever in the voice mail system, as soon as I hang up I get a new notification that I have a voice mail when it's the same one I just listened to.
    Again, glitch in the way the phone system sends the pings to your phone and the way the phone is interpreting it. On my 9900 (that I just retired) I have Berrypop, a popup app. Whenever listening to voice mails....then making a change (delete or save).... after hanging up the system sends a ping to the phone to turn off the voice mail waiting light. But this also triggers a popup that said I had a voice mail, because it didn't know the difference. I just had to get used to it.
    03-20-15 10:41 AM