Hmm again don't know if it has anything to do with my update to the latest OS but seems like I'm missing the voice mail in the hub. I've had a look through my hub settings and can't see anything pertaining to showing voice mail in the hub??

I know I've seen it there before but a few mins ago I was in my hub and couldn't see it.

I'm in the UK and am on tmobile UK but I can't see that having anything to do with it as first they haven't pushed the update out and the sim I used was a vodafone sim to do the update.

Anyone have any ideas?? Or maybe someone who is also on tmobile UK has a z10 and did the update via a voda sim, perhaps they can check as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 01:59 PM
    Ok done a bit of investigating and seems like tmobile UK have taken the voicemail out of the hub as when I put a voda sim in, the voicemail option appeared in the hub.

Even the hub settings with the voda sim has the voicemail option in there but on the tmo sim it doesn't.

Hopefully it will be back in a future update, well that's when tmo decide to push the damn update out on their network.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 06:25 PM