I'm having a very odd calendar issue with my Z10.

Setup:
    Z10, latest Bell OS release (no leak)
    Outlook 2013
    Hotmail email address with calendar sync'd between all devices

Problem:
    Two days ago I added an appointment for Jan 23rd at 4:00 PM. I entered "Meet with B&S for coffee meeting" for the subject, and the name of the coffee shop for the location. Saved it.

On my calendar screen, I tap the date and it correctly shows "Meet with B&S for coffee meeting" with the right time. When I tap this, the information displayed on the "Details" screen is completely different. It's showing the time and date OK, but showing a different Subject at the top and different location. Tapping "Edit" brings up the incorrect details with the correct time and date.

Also, looking at my Outlook 2013 calendar page, it's not displaying the appointment. A quick log-in to my Hotmail calendar also fails to show the appointment. The phone is set to sync Hotmail calendar and contacts.

CN: Z10's Hotmail sync'd calendar showing incorrect details and location for appointment, not syncing to Hotmail calendar.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    01-22-14 01:24 PM
    I have same setup, using outlook for my domains. Not having any issues, I have My note 3 and z10 synced to the said domain and PC, have you tried removing the appointment and readding?
    01-23-14 01:28 AM
    I edited the appointment and the changes took and sync'd to Hotmail.

I can't be second guessing my calendar entries though. The fact that it got two fields confused with another appointment (which was a few months ago) has me a little concerned.
    01-23-14 01:59 AM
    Must be something happening at Hotmail 's end I guess

Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
    01-23-14 02:05 AM
    Had a similar issue a few days ago, also on hotmail.

After saving the calendar entry, it had saved with wrong location and the subject was completely missing.

I use local, Gmail & Hotmail calendar, depending on the type of calendar entry and this issue has only occurred on Hotmail so far.

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech likes this.
    01-23-14 04:52 AM
    I use local, Gmail & Hotmail calendar, depending on the type of calendar entry and this issue has only occurred on Hotmail so far.
    Damnit, OK. Thanks for the response.

I guess I'll have to start carrying around my old 9800, the calendar never screwed up on that.
    01-23-14 10:56 AM
    I'm still having issues with this lousy excuse for a modern calendar.

I have the Sochi winter games app installed and have marked several events as favorites. I have the app set to sync these events to the calendar (my Hotmail one).

When I switch to the calendar, I can see the events show up briefly and then they disappear.

If I sync the events to the "Home" calendar, they show up fine.

Any tips? Not sure what I can do at this point.

Thanks.
    02-12-14 04:52 PM